Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Caliber 5 Programming issues

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

Caliber 5 Programming issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 03:39 PM
fasterjman
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caliber 5 Programming issues

Ok guys, I have my new Caliber 5 and have no idea how to program the radio or where to hook up the servos on the receiver. I am using the JR 9303 radio and a Specktrum AR7000 receiver. The gyro is a 401. 2 of the servos that are connected to the front of the head are not quite at 90 degrees. Both of the servos when moved at the same time make the front of the swash plate move up. There is 1 servo at the rear of the swash plate that moves the rear of the plate up and down. I cant figure out how or where to have the servos plugged in, and I definetly cant figure out how to program the transmitter. PLEASE HELP !!!!!! Thanks, Jeff You can download a Caliber 5 manual from Heliproz.com and a JR 9303 manual from horizon hobby if it helps.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:16 AM
theecoop

Default RE: Caliber 5 Programming issues

try here for the gyro setup
[link=http://www.trextuning.com/setup-gy401.php]gyro setup[/link]
these finless video's will help you
[link=http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=11373]finless setup video's[/link]
Old 04-26-2008, 10:56 AM
mirmanchuck
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Caliber 5 Programming issues

The manual shows receiver setup. If you have never done this before you will need help. I have futaba 9C radio and do not know JR setup. Aileron servo linkage on same side as needle valve on motor. Elevator servo is right behind aileron servo. Pitch servo in middle and throttle on bottom. Receiver setup on page 3 of manual.