Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

RB Mods or EB Mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 02:46 AM
jedelaney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB Mods or EB Mods

I have decided to go all out and give up on the Mach 26 and go with a modded Nova Rossi R528XRP. I have looked at both th EB Mods web site and the RB Mods web site. Does anyone have any knowledge of either and which has the best reputation? Any insight would be appreciated, Thanks, Jim (You only live once
Old 08-23-2005, 03:16 AM
Devilmanak
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: RB Mods or EB Mods

Eb all the way. Each guy has peeps who swear by him, I have heard great things about both, but I have NEVER heard a bad word about Ed, can't say that for RB. I have an Eb .28XR and an Eb P5. The xr is the most insane thing to drive, it is just crazy. I had it in an extended Hybrid Dom, and it had so much torque and spooled up so fast, I could blip it up into a wheelie at low speeds. With a center diff. If you have any questions about which engine to get, CALL Ed on the phone. He will chat with ya to your heart's content!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:00 AM
jedelaney

I seem to have a hard time with my posts; I get very little input. I guess I'm on a different plane than everyone else. There must be more than one person with some input on the pros and cons of EBMods vs. RBMods.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
thopper

What plane are you on....not going to New Orleans are you?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:20 PM
TGreg24

da dum tis
^(drum line after a joke)[:'(]
Old 08-31-2005, 11:49 PM
turbo900rr

I use RB Mods personally. I have never had a problem and his motors screams. I'm sure you will hear good and bad on ALL modifiers if you look long enough but face it these guys don't have control on how you break in a motor and tune it and that is where you will get 99% of your problems. There is some hacks out there so at least go with someone who is well known.