Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

Old MAAC Number Again?

Community
Search
Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

Old MAAC Number Again?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
mmattockx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Old MAAC Number Again?

I have been out of the hobby for a while (8+ years) and am getting the itch again. Which means I will need to renew my membership. My question is - do I get my old number back? It was 49312 if anyone cares. I emailed MAAC, but never heard back from them about it.

Mark
Old 04-19-2006, 04:49 PM
jhelps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old MAAC Number Again?

They usually don't reissue numbers to new people. In the past an e-mail to Linda Patrick was the way to check and if they could find a record of you having been issued that number would give you the same one again. Try again with a phone call or another e-mail.

cheers

jeff
Old 04-20-2006, 08:31 AM
ridergary
My Feedback: (75)

I'm pretty sure you will get your original number back. I was out for a few years and got my old number back without asking for it.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:02 PM
rcflier-RCU

I contacted the MAAC head office and got this reply.

"We still have him on the database but I don't know if the address information is still valid after ten years. All he has to do is go to the MAAC website ( http://www.maac.ca ) and join online using his old number or download the application to send by mail or fax"

Hope this helps,
Bob Hudson, MAAC 9709L
MAAC Southeast Zone Director
Old 04-23-2006, 08:24 PM
mmattockx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rcflier-RCU

I contacted the MAAC head office and got this reply.

"We still have him on the database but I don't know if the address information is still valid after ten years. All he has to do is go to the MAAC website ( http://www.maac.ca ) and join online using his old number or download the application to send by mail or fax"

Hope this helps,
Bob Hudson, MAAC 9709L
MAAC Southeast Zone Director

Thank you very much for the effort, Bob. I have been so swamped with work that I haven't done any more to sort this out. I will simply re-join online and update my address info (which is very out of date).

Mark