Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

NEW Kamitiro models 4x4x4 and 4x4

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

NEW Kamitiro models 4x4x4 and 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:53 PM
killermolly
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Kamitiro models 4x4x4 and 4x4

T5 - Rhino:
http://www.kamitiro.de/iv3/cms?SID=E...artikel&AID=15

K3 - Spyder:
http://www.kamitiro.de/iv3/cms?SID=E...artikel&AID=62
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29482.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	1068805   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pl32216.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1068806  
Old 11-09-2008, 02:56 PM
killermolly

Default RE: NEW Kamitiro models

K3
Finally it is - the K3 - Spyder series there! The first GENUINE Monstertruck! Our RC-Car-models on a scale 1:6 let each RC-Fahrerherz strike and bring more highly you with your revolutionary Featers to hyper+ventilate. A qualitatively high-quality all-wheel drive with an all wheel steering element this Kamitiroprodukt makes paired the Non plus ultra within the RC-Offroad-range! A balanced, 4mm strong aluminum tub chassis as well as completely abgestrebte foremost and rear axles make the K3 extremely torsionally stiff - for Spyder. It offers a lowest possible attack region to the underground thereby by its narrow base plate form. By the emphasis-optimized arrangement of the building groups (tank, engine, transmission…) the Spyder is perfectly balanced in the refuelled condition and gets in such a way by its very deep emphasis a perfect handling. Very robust chains distribute Kraft 2 clock of engine evenly on the two differentials of the K3 - Spyders. To be stopped it can only with its 2 double disk brakes. The inserted Lenkservo save Sytem provides for more precise guidance maneuvers, without damaging thereby the servo. Its extreme area ability arises in addition as a result of the inserted double shock absorbers. Both with foremost and rear axle fall and trace for each wheel can be adjusted separately. A in series inserted Mielke Resonanzschalldämpfer for increase in output completes this force package from the house Kamitiro. By its modular building method the Spyder is extremely low-maintenance. Thus engine or axles with only few handles can out and again be e.g. inserted problem-free. It will give the K3 Spyder with its revolutionary all wheel steering element in different stages of development of the simple chassis up to the complete RTR version.

T5
The T5 Rhino series offers different RC-Car-models on a scale 1:6 those by its extreme robustness and an uncompromising, direct power transmission captivates. All models in the T5 Rhino series are equipped with the Kamitiro 4WD all wheel system and guarantee thus never dagewesene handling characteristics. Thus the extremely rigid angle framework provides for a deeper emphasis, which by the optimum weight distribution of the building groups (engine, transmission, tank…) still additionally one optimizes and into a more aggressive driving fashion to be immediately converted can. A completely closed gear unit protects this range before unpleasant foreign bodies and provides thus for a longer and clear driving passport. The power transmission is ensured in each case by roller chain on foremost and Hinterdifferential, whereby without a central differential one did, so that Kraft to the axles will transfer 50/50. A new Lenkservo save Sytem, permits more precise guidance maneuvers to the driver, without damaging thereby the servo. To the T5 for example the Kamitiro X-pro-revolution as well as the Kamitiro Concept Four, which is unfortunately not available however at present, belong to Rhino series.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:40 PM
clubin

Kool Killer That quad steer is neat, lots of aluminum. Are you getting some in? Nice to see you in the forums again, done with your hard labor?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:47 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NEW Kamitiro models 4x4x4 and 4x4

Sweet....but how much for the Spider? Also any video's. Thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 05:26 PM
killermolly

ORIGINAL: clubin

Kool Killer That quad steer is neat, lots of aluminum. Are you getting some in? Nice to see you in the forums again, done with your hard labor?
Hey Clubin
I asked for two, I'm still in CA working

Alum Cru
I don't know how much they are going to be. I ask if they have any vids
Old 11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
killermolly

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op72q2On9C0
Old 11-09-2008, 06:36 PM
clubin

ORIGINAL: killermolly

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op72q2On9C0
Now that is cool! Send me some pictures when you get them.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:27 PM
mooman007uk

K3 is an FG monster with no roll cage, different side guards to mount the rear steer conversion, with the kami chain drive conversion kit (not heard too many good stories 'bout those[])
Old 11-09-2008, 08:17 PM
killermolly

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

K3 is an FG monster with no roll cage, different side guards to mount the rear steer conversion, with the kami chain drive conversion kit (not heard too many good stories 'bout those[])
It looks that way but only things FG are the tires and shocks. I hope they have fixed the chain drive conversion
Old 11-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Blownss
My Feedback: (4)

2 motors on that t5 would be awesomed!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Pro5thScaleDistributors

Personally, I think the 4 wheel steering only looks cool because it's new to us, I don't see any real advantage for it, the video did nothing for me to run out and buy one.
The Kamitiro trucks were always built nice, but I see no reason for 4 wheel steering, they should focus more on there quality control on there 4wd systems.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:42 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, 4WS is vastly overrated unless you're rock crawling or something. I too would want to see higher quality out of Kamitiros mechanical parts before shelling out the cash they ask for.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:46 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Great looking products! & thanks for posting the info in English, I dont speak a lick of Deutch.

As for the prices, what are they in USD?

If I should PM you, let me know.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:45 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Does anyone know if this site has an English equivalent? Please let me know, I'm considering placing an order with these guys
Old 11-30-2008, 01:08 PM
mooman007uk

do you mean a translated page? there is a little US flag in the top right corner..click it for english.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Thanks a million. Now all I need to do is find a money exchanger program to conevrt euros to USD
Old 11-30-2008, 02:40 PM
mooman007uk

a euro is about $1.30 ish credit card rate maybe a bit more.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:56 PM
hellya

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Thanks a million. Now all I need to do is find a money exchanger program to conevrt euros to USD
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
Old 11-30-2008, 04:20 PM
SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

a euro is about $1.30 ish credit card rate maybe a bit more.
Thnks, you aer about right, I just found that the Euro is exchanging for like $1.25 USD (actually just a tad higher). It looks like my order will be just under $500 USD. I am asking them about shipping and all now, hopefully they can tell me how that works before tomorrow (That is, assuming teh are open on Sundays).
Old 12-21-2008, 10:57 PM
SAVAGEJIM

I know this thread has been inactive for some time, but I was studying the layout of this 4WD upgrade kit. I have a 2speed in my MT and looking at the this kit, it is made for single speed.

I was wondering if it would be possible to mount a 2speed gear set on the forward driving gear shaft?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:35 PM
hellya

I know this thread has been inactive for some time, but I was studying the layout of this 4WD upgrade kit. I have a 2speed in my MT and looking at the this kit, it is made for single speed.

I was wondering if it would be possible to mount a 2speed gear set on the forward driving gear shaft?
stay away from the 4x4 conversion kit...there are some threads about it showing alot of problems
Old 12-22-2008, 07:19 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Yes, that is a concern of mine also. The kit looks like it has alot of black plastics for key structural members, thus allowing for possibly too much elastic flexure. That flexure of course would yield to teh chain derailing. I am thinking to possibly seeing if I can have alum alloy structural members fabricated and fashion chain re-railing guides at teh front and rear chain sprocket areas.

Unfortunately, RCU has way too little info on this kit, I will have to continue my reasearch on otehr sites to find out precisely what teh common problems are.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:18 AM
hellya

Yes, that is a concern of mine also. The kit looks like it has alot of black plastics for key structural members

Unfortunately, RCU has way too little info on this kit, I will have to continue my reasearch on otehr sites to find out precisely what teh common problems are.

Heres some info http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7158452/tm.htm

.................................................. ...........INSTALLATION........................... ..............................................

.................................................P ROBLEMS........................................... ............................

ORIGINAL: Gas jocky

Not one min in and look what happend?? I even used red locktight

Well here is the result of a 5mph impact. This is the Kamitiro **** kit, I am absolutly disgusted with this garbage. Not only the hassles of MAKING this junk work in the first place a minor impact by any other rc on the market and this is the result. At one time I considered buying a Kamitiro 4x4 truck ($2400.) If this is any indication of there quality There is NO way I'm buying anything from them!!!

Here are the parts that broke from my 5mph mistake. Talking with Kamitiro right now and will let you know how it goes.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:45 AM
hellya

more photos....heres another 4x4 conversion kit

ORIGINAL: hellya

the kit is expensive but nice .....$1500 for your RTR MT......$1375 for this kit...... $2875

For about the same price you can get the FG MT Competition 4x4

http://www.fgsupply.com/Monster_Off_...ke_clear-.html
Old 12-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Big Boys Toys and Hobbies

I don't know of anyone who purchased one of these. I know I haven't sold any. Lots of money for something that is really not supported here in the US,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.