Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitroplanes/Nitromodels support people where are you!

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitroplanes/Nitromodels support people where are you!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 01:07 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitroplanes/Nitromodels support people where are you!

Hey where are you guys?
Old 10-19-2006, 11:49 PM
nitroplanes
My Feedback: (52)

Default RE: Nitroplanes/Nitromodels support people where are you!

I'm here. My name is John and please let me know what you need help on.

We'll be carry spare parts for most of our models such as cowl and canopy. If you there is a part we do not have that you need please let us know and we'll order from the manufacturer.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Corsair 29

John,

I would like to see some actual field support. I know you guys have access to all these planes, and well my question is prove it?

Prove to me all these planes fly well, Including CMP's. Show me your results, like proper CG's, weak areas that need to be reinforced etc etc. Most of these Chinese ARF's are scarry, and sometimes we don't know what to expect.
I would like to see videos of your planes flying. Results like the ones some other Internet hobby stores post. That way we get to see it flying 1st.

It shouldn't be too hard to do, Heck, it should be fun!!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:12 PM
opjose

Eh, I've got a bunch of them, and they all fly well.

There are also long reviews here on several models.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Corsair 29

John,

I would like to see some actual field support. I know you guys have access to all these planes, and well my question is prove it?

Prove to me all these planes fly well, Including CMP's. Show me your results, like proper CG's, weak areas that need to be reinforced etc etc. Most of these Chinese ARF's are scarry, and sometimes we don't know what to expect.
I would like to see videos of your planes flying. Results like the ones some other Internet hobby stores post. That way we get to see it flying 1st.

It shouldn't be too hard to do, Heck, it should be fun!!
Many members have requested videos already and yes, we will be working on them....just that we will be so busy now that those videos won't be up till after Christmas...we should be working on them in the early quarter of next year...and next year we'll allocate a huge marketing campaign towards all the big clubs in the united states and so everyone will actually see how our airplanes fly! But I can say almost all of our airplanes have great response....

Old 10-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Corsair 29

Good Deal, this is great news. Will be looking forward to this.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:04 AM
pilot727

Nitro
Working with us, talking to us asking questions on what can be improved or a plane some one would like to see on the shelf, of course one has to know that your not going to build a plane if there are not enough buyers to make it worth your while, but your doing a great job and im sure happy with my phoenix, i understand that you cannot do everything that we would like to see but if it were me, i would love to see how there made and covered, if i were close enough i would love to take a walk through your plant, but anyways nitro you are making alot of happy pilots out there specially being this close to christmas, i got my phoenix for christmas, guys are we allowed two airplanes for christmas, just wondering if it would be a good idea