Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Aerobird xtreme

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 10:58 AM
whiteghostUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird xtreme

Hi does any one have a pic of the xtreme motor side of the control board ? The ones posted earlyer are not the same.
The servos on mine are on the other side.
As during my last flight the neg lead to the motor came off at the control board
I know you can get a new fuselage, but the servos work etc just the motor has no power control [:@] any ideas !
Old 01-11-2005, 11:14 AM
area51south

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerobird xtreme

I have had a couple of these and experienced the same issue with the last plane. For some reason this plane seems to cost a fortune to keep flying so I have gotten rid of mine. It seems to be the most delicate of the aerobirds; I have 2 other aerobirds(challenger and commander) and they can really take a beating but for some reason the xtreme cant and has just starting to cost too much to keep it going. I wish you better luck than I have had with the several I have had.