Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 10:39 AM
dsilver668

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF

Thanks KAHLOQ,
That is one sweet bird.. I can certantly see having that one in my stable very soon. When I said I wanted landing gear I think i was looking at simply setting up some wire wheels, ie fixed gear with some scale looking wheels. This will allow me not to have to belly land and take off from the ground as well. I know folks like GG have put tons of time and money into modifying these babies into something like the larger bird you showed me. I am actually very impressed, but for now if I can get a warbird for $250.00 or less complete I will go that route. I have been reading all the posts and compiling the apropriate modifications needed in a document.
I have been racing nitro cars for years and one of the things that I and others have learned is that there are no real RTR, RTF models. Most models need you to go through and add all the locktight and double check everything before you put out to race. I think the same should be said for RTF airplanes as well.

My only beef at this point is that the PZ radio system is propriatary.. arrggghhh.. I would lve to spend $30.00 and put in a better servo for the alerons.. Oh well I guess if I go the PZ route I will probably upgrade the electronics in the future..

Also anyone have any bad mishaps while taking off from the ground? Looks like most issues seem to be from hand launching.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:27 PM
GLbiggles

Libertarian, the GWS Micros you ask about are rated at different torque at 4.8 and 6v. This rating is for the same servo and power output depends on the voltage applied to the servo.
Most BEC put out about 5v so you would get approx the 4.8v rating.
I think the GWS Micro is too large for these small models, The weight is 1 oz and a suitable metal geared servo could be obtained at about half that weight. The other thing is torque output, I fly 60 - 90 2 stroke models with servos of only 3.5Kg Torque. Locals here are using JR 371 with plastic gears without problems, (metal gears from JR375 can be fitted if needed.)
I notice on the same site as you suggested. Waypoint
W-092MB High Torque, Metal-Gear
Weight : 10.8g /0.39oz
Torque : 4.8V 2.2kg-cm / 30oz-in
Speed : 4.8V/0.13sec/60
Size(mm) : 24.5x11.5x22.5
Size(inch) : 0.96x0.45x0.90
Motor type : 3-Pole Ferrite
Gear type : Metal
Ball Bearing: Single, Top
I have not seen these but specifications sound about right and the price is similar to GWS.

Old 03-28-2006, 07:29 PM
sd_raptor

The Hyperion P-51 is beautiful on the ground and in the air. A couple of local guys in the club have them. They fly fantastic. But they are expensive to repair if crashed.

I got a good tip from the LHS about the stock gears in the PZ P-51. They have always seemed a little tight. They say to put a little Ultra-Brite or other polishing type toothpaste on the gears and run the motor at low speed for several minutes and then clean the gears and bearing. They say this seats the gears well, reducing noise and increasing power with better gear efficiency. I will try this next time I replace the gearbox and report the results, measured with a tachometer.

I'll be upgrading my Magister to add more channels and then transfer the basic 4-channel receiver into the PZ- P-51 and replace the PZ servos and add rudder control. This will allow differential aileron control, exponential inputs for the controls, and rudder/aileron coordination for turns.

Still trying to figure out some basic fixed landing gear.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:08 PM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dsilver668

Thanks KAHLOQ,
That is one sweet bird.. I can certantly see having that one in my stable very soon. When I said I wanted landing gear I think i was looking at simply setting up some wire wheels, ie fixed gear with some scale looking wheels. This will allow me not to have to belly land and take off from the ground as well. I know folks like GG have put tons of time and money into modifying these babies into something like the larger bird you showed me. I am actually very impressed, but for now if I can get a warbird for $250.00 or less complete I will go that route. I have been reading all the posts and compiling the apropriate modifications needed in a document.
I have been racing nitro cars for years and one of the things that I and others have learned is that there are no real RTR, RTF models. Most models need you to go through and add all the locktight and double check everything before you put out to race. I think the same should be said for RTF airplanes as well.

My only beef at this point is that the PZ radio system is propriatary.. arrggghhh.. I would lve to spend $30.00 and put in a better servo for the alerons.. Oh well I guess if I go the PZ route I will probably upgrade the electronics in the future..

Also anyone have any bad mishaps while taking off from the ground? Looks like most issues seem to be from hand launching.
I am in the process of using 1/8" metal rod(about 24" total length I think, and bending that to form landing gear for my PZ P-51. I will be using lock collars to keep the wheels on and using nylon straps with a 1/8" middle depression to secure it to the bottom of the wing using gorilla glue and foam safe CA in several places. I also will be installing a .40 size tail wheel assembly with a small wheel, but not retrofitting a rudder at this time. It should be robust enough to handle grass and dirt landings, but I will be taking off from a runway anyhow. Obviosuly I wont be able to stear it on the ground, but as long as it takes off fast, that may not be a problem. We'll see.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:01 AM
dsilver668

ORIGINAL: sd_raptor

The Hyperion P-51 is beautiful on the ground and in the air. A couple of local guys in the club have them. They fly fantastic. But they are expensive to repair if crashed.

I got a good tip from the LHS about the stock gears in the PZ P-51. They have always seemed a little tight. They say to put a little Ultra-Brite or other polishing type toothpaste on the gears and run the motor at low speed for several minutes and then clean the gears and bearing. They say this seats the gears well, reducing noise and increasing power with better gear efficiency. I will try this next time I replace the gearbox and report the results, measured with a tachometer.

I'll be upgrading my Magister to add more channels and then transfer the basic 4-channel receiver into the PZ- P-51 and replace the PZ servos and add rudder control. This will allow differential aileron control, exponential inputs for the controls, and rudder/aileron coordination for turns.

Still trying to figure out some basic fixed landing gear.
Hi SD RAPTOR,
This process is known as wepping the gears. As an avid model railroader we do it all the time to clean up the gear mesh on locomotives. Especialy shays which have all those gears.
After you clean the gears put a drop of true flow silicone lubercant n it. It should be silky smooth after that.

I had the same idea for gears...
Kahloq had a great set posted somewhere around page 40 I think..

As for the Hyperion I love the looks but it is a little pricy for me right now. Yeah I know I will probably spend more on the PZ, but dumping $400.00 all at once would freek the queen of the roost.

Someone mentioned shimming the motor down and also using a glass of watter to brake in the motor. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks..
Old 03-29-2006, 05:06 AM
love those warbirds
My Feedback: (39)

Hey everyone. I did not bother reading all 52 pages but Since sept. MY 9 cell battery had not been charging right. Even on our Orbit discharge and reflex charge it would only put 100 mha or less in it wile getting hot. We'd plug it in and the prop would barley turn. Yesterday I finely decide to chuck it (recycled at my Dad's work) So should I buy another nine NiMH or go Li-poly? And which Lipoys would you recommend?
Old 03-29-2006, 11:32 AM
sd_raptor

Hi SD RAPTOR,
This process is known as wepping the gears. As an avid model railroader we do it all the time to clean up the gear mesh on locomotives. Especialy shays which have all those gears.
After you clean the gears put a drop of true flow silicone lubercant n it. It should be silky smooth after that.

I had the same idea for gears...
Kahloq had a great set posted somewhere around page 40 I think..

As for the Hyperion I love the looks but it is a little pricy for me right now. Yeah I know I will probably spend more on the PZ, but dumping $400.00 all at once would freek the queen of the roost.

Someone mentioned shimming the motor down and also using a glass of watter to brake in the motor. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks..

dsilver,

The motor break-in is simple. If it is a new motor, solder on some leads. Find a containier large enough to hold the motor with an inch or so of water above the motor. Add three or four drop of liquid dishwashing or hand soap. Power the motor ith about 3 volts - I use two D-cell batteries in series - be sure to run the motor in the same direction it will be turning mounted in the plane. . Let the motor run for about five minutes. The water will be a little grey from the brushes seating. Change the water, add soap, repeat until the water stays clean after five minutes. With a good penlight you can inspect the brushes before and after. When new, the brushes have a pair of "rails" that just barely touch the commutator. After running in, they are firmly seated to the commutator over their full length.

Next step - upgrade to lipos - that makes a HUGE difference in take off power.

Good luck.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:47 PM
dsilver668

Awsome SD RAptor thanks.. That seems kinda wierd runing a electric motor in water, but I plan to do that on the PZ when I get it. I also plan to switch to lipos straight away. Anything to get a little more thrust out of it should help.

Also if I were to upgrade from the $10.00 PZ motor to another brushed motor are there any recomendations. With out getting the powezone adapter I would need to swap out all of the electronics to acomodate a brushless. I will probably do that anyway at some point. My guess is the better $20.00 servos will make a world of difference. Just kinda erks me that they use propriotary radio equipment so we can't upgrade to a better servo..
Old 03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
GLbiggles

ORIGINAL: love those warbirds

Hey everyone. I did not bother reading all 52 pages but Since sept. MY 9 cell battery had not been charging right. Even on our Orbit discharge and reflex charge it would only put 100 mha or less in it wile getting hot. We'd plug it in and the prop would barley turn. Yesterday I finely decide to chuck it (recycled at my Dad's work) So should I buy another nine NiMH or go Li-poly? And which Lipoys would you recommend?
in Australia the PZ 2200 is good value.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:08 PM
nerv
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Dsilver668, I heard u race RC cars for quite a while, and u live in Sunnyvale right?, do u go to any RC tracks? I'm asking because I live in SanJose, and I always go to Morgan Hill track to race my car, so there is a little chance that I might see u before. :-)
Anyway, I had a pretty bad crash on my Stang because my lipo ran out of juice in mid of air, and I tried to land it downwind which caused a tip stall in a very bad attitude, Dang, damaged the whole front end...... A furthur investigation shows the lipo is also gone because I forgot to take out that jumper on the receiver, so....one of the cells is down to 2 something volts....... No wonder it cuts off. BTW, it's a 2200mah, 12C rated lipo, lasted over 20 mins until completely destroyed (most of time WOT). oh well, luckily, it didn't set fire on my Stang.
I got so pissed by my careless, guess I will spend quite some time to repair it.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:14 PM
love those warbirds

ORIGINAL: GLbiggles

ORIGINAL: love those warbirds

in Australia the PZ 2200 is good value.
Is that li po?
Old 03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
GLbiggles

PZ2200is parkzone 2200 LiPo part No PKZ3S2200LIPO according to package.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:37 PM
love those warbirds

thanks allot GL biggles! I'll look in to it!
Old 03-30-2006, 12:48 AM
dsilver668

ORIGINAL: nerv

Hi Dsilver668, I heard u race RC cars for quite a while, and u live in Sunnyvale right?, do u go to any RC tracks? I'm asking because I live in SanJose, and I always go to Morgan Hill track to race my car, so there is a little chance that I might see u before. :-)
Anyway, I had a pretty bad crash on my Stang because my lipo ran out of juice in mid of air, and I tried to land it downwind which caused a tip stall in a very bad attitude, Dang, damaged the whole front end...... A furthur investigation shows the lipo is also gone because I forgot to take out that jumper on the receiver, so....one of the cells is down to 2 something volts....... No wonder it cuts off. BTW, it's a 2200mah, 12C rated lipo, lasted over 20 mins until completely destroyed (most of time WOT). oh well, luckily, it didn't set fire on my Stang.
I got so pissed by my careless, guess I will spend quite some time to repair it.
Hi Nerv,
Yup I live in Sunnyvale and work in Campbell. Race a HALO 2 XBOX inspired Jammin PRO and a Avenger 1/8 scale on both. Been to Morgan Hill a few times, but went to the hobby world track a lot, until it closed.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:11 AM
Libertarian

Libertarian, the GWS Micros you ask about are rated at different torque at 4.8 and 6v. This rating is for the same servo and power output depends on the voltage applied to the servo.
I think the GWS Micro is too large for these small models, The weight is 1 oz and a suitable metal geared servo could be obtained at about half that weight. The other thing is torque output, I fly 60 - 90 2 stroke models with servos of only 3.5Kg Torque. Locals here are using JR 371 with plastic gears without problems, (metal gears from JR375 can be fitted if needed.)
I have not seen these but specifications sound about right and the price is similar to GWS.
So you think this one would be the right one for the elevator? 3.5Kg Torque doesn't sound like much, but I guess that is okay huh? THANKS a bunch! I guess I will order one of these soon!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:25 AM
Libertarian

Awsome SD RAptor thanks.. That seems kinda wierd runing a electric motor in water, but I plan to do that on the PZ when I get it. I also plan to switch to lipos straight away. Anything to get a little more thrust out of it should help.

Also if I were to upgrade from the $10.00 PZ motor to another brushed motor are there any recomendations. With out getting the powezone adapter I would need to swap out all of the electronics to acomodate a brushless. I will probably do that anyway at some point. My guess is the better $20.00 servos will make a world of difference. Just kinda erks me that they use propriotary radio equipment so we can't upgrade to a better servo..
Using the Powerzone and an inrunner you could be brushless for about $100 and 20 minutes work. Aside from my E-flite 40 amp ESC and axi 2808-20 BL outrunner all I needed was a nice motormount. It was probably too much trouble to go outrunner but it is done. After all the work I have in it, graphite lubed aileron tubes with carbon fiber rod in the wing, FS 400 prop (balanced) on an axi 2808/20 BL outrunner using a TP2100 LIPO, or 2600 LIPO or 1350 LIPO (or NiMH's using selector switch, I have 2) and carrying a 1 oz. in-Frankie multipod 128MB video camera. I'm afraid to fly it!!! When there's absolutely NO wind I will soon though. Videos forthcoming!

Guys check this out!!! New LIPO technology!!!

Altair Nano (ALTI) which has some potentially revolutionary developments in the lipo battery industry. Some of you may have heard or read about this but my guess is that most of you have not.

This company has developed, tested and is beginning mfg for cells that have an operating range of -30C to 250C which far exceeds today's lipo technology. Furthermore these packs can be fully charged in about 3 minutes safely.

They have spectacular cold temperature performance. IF that was not enough they can be charged/discharged 20,000 times as opposed to 100's like today's lipo technology.

Uses for this nano based technology range from hybrid electric vehicles, cellphones, power tools, camcorders, laptops and of course electric flight! Imagine recharging for your next flight in 3-5 minutes? Imagine being able to fly in the snow with a cold pack that was sitting in your car? The possibilities are exciting here.

Some interesting stuff on the horizon...

You can read more on this technology on the company's website: www.altairnano.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71696.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	435697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx75634.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	435698  
Old 03-30-2006, 06:51 AM
dagauss

Nice plane, libertarian!

A few questions:

Where did you get that prop? Selfmade? I assume you have landing gear installed?

And how do you mount your onboard camera? I have one as well, and would love to capture full-throttle low-passes on film. I figured the easiest would be to mount it up-side down behind the air scoop. Just make a small square hole and shove it in there. But I would really hate to make holes in my reasonably new and undamaged plane. ( i didn't mind to much with [link=http://heltpropell.com/bildesider/side5/pages/060305%20394.htm]this plane[/link], though )

Beware of lots of disturbance from the propeller, if that is caught in the cameras field of view. Ruins my film completely. Also ba careful of mounting the camera to close to brushless ESC, I've experienced "waves" on the film due to this.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:56 AM
GLbiggles

ORIGINAL: Libertarian

So you think this one would be the right one for the elevator? 3.5Kg Torque doesn't sound like much, but I guess that is okay huh? THANKS a bunch! I guess I will order one of these soon!
As I said I fly large engine powered models with 3.5 Kg servos, so the torque is more than enough for your purpose Its about 3 times the torque of an E Flite 7.5. In the small electrics I've found that "generally" small servos only fail in flight after thaey have suffered from some sort of mechanical stress. (You know a Heavy landing, or cartwheel, or some clown twisting a control surface to see how stiff it is or bumping into the car door as you load it etc. etc.) Occasionally on preflight check a clicking sound will be heard as a surface is moved to indicate that gears are damaged. I fly most of my small models with JR 371 these have plastic gears and around 1 Kg torque.
This includes Brushless powered 3d Foamy models with huge control surfaces. Yes I occasionally break a gear but not often. Fit metal gears and the servos are almost bulletproof and work great in 60" wingspan slope racers that are very quick.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:27 AM
dsilver668

Libertarian
That sounds great.. Having beefy batteries that aren't as sensative, and a longer life span would be awsome. I wonder if the overall weight will be less. Cell technology seems to be getting more juice in smaller cells every day. Imagine having the same power of a S3 2100 but only half the size.. LOL You would get better perfomance and more flight time. 30 minute flights are just around the corner.

On a side note I went out with my friend to maiden his T-REX SE.. That is one sweet little heli.. We got the tracking cleaned up and it is rock solid.

I saw some 15 amp ESC and brushless combos for $40.00 or so. I am not sure if there is enough power there, but throw $30.00 on that for the powerzone module and I am set..
I guess my bigest fear is not having enough power to get out of those pilot induced problems during flight. I don't plan on hovering it like a 3 D aircraft, but knowing I won't stall on take off or during flight will give me piece of mind if nothing else. I think GG's plane should be able to do full 3D with her rightious setup..

My B-Day is on April 2nd so I am hoping my wife will let me pick it up then. Our local LHS's have tons of them in stock, but Hobby Warehouse http://www.hobby-warehouse.com/ has them for $179.00 no tax, plus free ground, and they include a second standard battery for free. That adds up to $30.00 or $40.00 in savings right off the bat..
Old 03-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Libertarian

ORIGINAL: dagauss
Where did you get that prop? Selfmade? I assume you have landing gear installed?

Hobby Zone or Horizen Hobby, I forgot actually but GGs words (I think) the part # on the prop is FS400. I just checked, it's a 9x7.
Comes as a hub and 4 seperate blades. Nice, if you damage a blade you can replace it vs replacing the whole prop.
I'm counting on that as I have no landing gear installed. On my ranch there is almost no pavement and not a lot of smooth ground without grass and weeds so I'm counting on landing in thick grass. I bought plenty of spare prop blades just in case but I'll be hoping the prop is stopped by the time it hits the grass, ground every time. If this plan proves a failure I may have to install landing gear and some big wheels and mow an area to land in.

And how do you mount your onboard camera? I have one as well, and would love to capture full-throttle low-passes on film. I figured the easiest would be to mount it up-side down behind the air scoop.

Of course your picture would be upside down. If you were going to do that I'd just make a small hole in the bottom of the fuse and have it pointing straight down for a ground view. In my plane I noticed (before I bought the Multipod) that the Multipod looked like it would fit perfectly INSIDE Frankie and it did! I cut out where his Oxygen mask should be and in back to view the control panel, and button area and viola! Frankie the camerapilot! See pics. Of course I needed a way to access Frankie so I could hit the buttons and remove him to download the video of the flight using its built-in USB port so I made the canopy hinge on the fuse at the front by drilling a small hole thru both and using a paperclip as a hinge.

Beware of lots of disturbance from the propeller, if that is caught in the cameras field of view. Ruins my film completely. Also ba careful of mounting the camera too close to brushless ESC, I've experienced "waves" on the film due to this.
Actually I have 3 videos so far and IF the prop is up to full speed the prop is almost invisible. I have one 6 minute video (too big to download anywhere at 57Meg) where the only part you see are the yellow tips (looks SO cool!). That flight is using a NiMH batt. A PC whiz friend is downsizing that video so I can download it. Should have it tomorrow night. The next time I tried it with an undercharged LIPO (oops[:-]) and there was a wavy line thru the picture (slow prop I believe) the whole 25 second flight before the plane falls behind a tree out partially of sight and crashes into the ground. Here's the links again for those who haven't seen them. The [link=http://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=69089]1st Flight[/link]of these two was (I guess) crosswind and did a hard left bank which I then corrected into a hard right crash which broke the internal skeleton in the fuse (so it was toast anyway) as well as disloging the rear of the wing. I have fixed that frequent problem with my new scoop mod using Gorilla glue and coat hangar wire, (only had a pic of the messy old version) as the new one is much neater. I used a strip of duct tape from cowl to fuse to keep the broken cowl side flush and then you'll see what happens in [link=http://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=28874&sort=1&cat=500]Flight 2.[/link] Oh well that fuse was toast anyway. You can tell I'm not as broken up about it as my plane was.

Name:	Ki19496.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	436057   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95292.jpg
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	436058   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wb74301.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	436059   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xr46332.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	436060   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oz29954.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	436061  
Old 03-30-2006, 11:51 PM
kahloq

Well, I said I was using 1/8" metal rod to form landing gear. This did not work as I was unable to get it to bend much( i do not have a vice).....so....instead....I picked up a Parkzone J3 Cub landing gear part at LHS.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ1106

I cut it straight down the middle so I could set the tires farther apart(looks more scale and gives better ground control). I also bent the struts to be perpendicular, and flattend the little square portion where the tire rods fixes to. I found that the wheels that come on this piece were too small, so I also bought 2 1/4inch Low Bounce Du Pro treaded tires. For the tail, I got a Dubpro RC Tailwheel Bracket
http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...161.5184.0.0.0

I still might actually make the rudder useable...but havent decided yet. I used gorilla glue on the tail bracket and foam safe ca/activator on the main gears. After that set-up, I put some gorilla glue around the metal bracket for additional strength. Once that cures, I will cut and use the 1/8" metal rod and put in some reinforcements. I will take picture when done.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:50 AM
dagauss

Thanks for info and pictures. Installing the camera inside the pilot is a great idea! (And we have the same camera, except mine is marked Verbatim.)

I see you get the same picture distortion from the prop as i get, but its still a cool video!

By the way, is that a power switch behind the pilot? I could have used one of those when i fried my RX and motor started running full speed. A bit fiddely to get the battery out while going full throttle, in my experience

I'll get that 4-blade prop, it looks so cool. I probably should put on the [link=http://heltpropell.com/bildesider/mustangski/pages/bildenummer_06.html]skis[/link] again then, but that'll ruin the good looks completely.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:49 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

HobbyLobby, on the prop. FS400 is the four blade, and they do offer a 3 blade version also.
I'm going to give them a "whirl" on my new P38.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:37 AM
Libertarian

ORIGINAL: dagauss

Thanks for info and pictures. Installing the camera inside the pilot is a great idea! (And we have the same camera, except mine is marked Verbatim.)

I see you get the same picture distortion from the prop as i get, but its still a cool video!

By the way, is that a power switch behind the pilot? I could have used one of those when i fried my RX and motor started running full speed. A bit fiddely to get the battery out while going full throttle, in my experience
You'd be amazed how the prop distortion is totally gone with the prop running at WOT. I may post that video tomorrow. Could be bad though using a 4 blade prop (2 more blades). The switch is hooked to the J3 jumper so I can use LIPOs or NiMH batts (I have 5 batts total).
Old 03-31-2006, 05:24 PM
kahloq

Here are pics of landing gear on PZ P-51 using PZ J-3 Cub part. Also shown is the Dubpro tailwheel bracket. I still need to clean up some extra gorrilla glue, but as you can see this plane has taken some belly landings prior to LG.

Name:	Zx72491.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	436659   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aw70772.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	436660   Click image for larger version

Name:	In26819.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	436661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ys49327.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	436662  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.