RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 12:48 AM
dsilver668

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone P-51 Mustang RTF

ORIGINAL: nerv

Hi Dsilver668, I heard u race RC cars for quite a while, and u live in Sunnyvale right?, do u go to any RC tracks? I'm asking because I live in SanJose, and I always go to Morgan Hill track to race my car, so there is a little chance that I might see u before. :-)
Anyway, I had a pretty bad crash on my Stang because my lipo ran out of juice in mid of air, and I tried to land it downwind which caused a tip stall in a very bad attitude, Dang, damaged the whole front end...... A furthur investigation shows the lipo is also gone because I forgot to take out that jumper on the receiver, so....one of the cells is down to 2 something volts....... No wonder it cuts off. BTW, it's a 2200mah, 12C rated lipo, lasted over 20 mins until completely destroyed (most of time WOT). oh well, luckily, it didn't set fire on my Stang.
I got so pissed by my careless, guess I will spend quite some time to repair it.
Hi Nerv,
Yup I live in Sunnyvale and work in Campbell. Race a HALO 2 XBOX inspired Jammin PRO and a Avenger 1/8 scale on both. Been to Morgan Hill a few times, but went to the hobby world track a lot, until it closed.