Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

E-Flite cessna?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 12:11 PM
stangevil29
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Flite cessna?

To all,
Has anyone flown this plane or have any comments(good or bad) on its performace, quality, etc...? I know it isnt a speed demon or 3D machine but, it looks like an alright plane for just putting around the park with, escpecially if it had a 400 outrunner on it. Any inputs would be great. Thanks in advance.

Stangevil29
Old 04-26-2006, 01:07 PM
netdudeuk

Default RE: E-Flite cessna?

You could start here

[link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/product_guide/kitratings.cfm?kit_id=4212[/link]

and here

[link]http://www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=4718[/link]
Old 05-09-2007, 06:43 PM
XrayMichaelT2

Hi, I just bought my cessna 182 but haven't been able to fly it yet. The wing struts are very low quality but once on, the plane looks great. The plane has great handling characteristic on the ground with the steerable front nosewheel.
Michael
Old 05-09-2007, 08:13 PM

It has some problems. Mine the struts were not the correct length and I had to redo those and it will tip stall if you slow it down too much on landing. I would put the elevator on low rates and do not hold much up elevator when landing or you will cause it to stall. On the first flight climb to altitude and check out the slow flight and you will not have any surprises when it gets close to the ground. I like mine. Oh, you may want to take the wheel pants off. They cause more problems than they solve.

Larry