Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Any info/help with these planes please..

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Any info/help with these planes please..

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 12:46 AM
fletch-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info/help with these planes please..

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to post this . Hoping to find someone that has info or has flow these 2 planes I am considering. I am looking for small electric with some performance. I have found these 2 hobby lobby planes that look nice:

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/chilli.htm

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/monsun.htm

I am leaning torwards the chilli as it appears to be more of a performace plane. Anyone flown any of these or know anything about them?

Thanks ,Fletch
Old 01-01-2003, 02:53 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first of all thats not a beginner plane, go with GWS and get a stick or if your not a beginner get a zero or mustang for 1/2 of what they want for the plane or the combo , I got everything but a charger for under $200 ......now lets start over,, first of all never buy Hobby-Lobby, ok where were we, oh yeah or you can try Wattage more performance minded choices than GWS but you still need radio gear, did I mention I use GWS in my Wattage too.... just a thought....Rog
Old 01-01-2003, 06:10 AM
fletch-RCU

Hi,
No I don't want a entrylevel plane, I want something quick. What is wrong with Hobby Lobby? As far as Wattage goes, can you recommend something small, nicelooking and quick. Thanks..

Still looking,
Fletch
Old 01-01-2003, 10:04 AM
flyinrog

can you say "overpriced"?

do a search on the Crazy Max you'll find lots of info and wattage has a few ARF's too ...see Global (wattage) at Tower Hobbies

just my opinion is not good about Hobby-Lobby...Rog
Old 01-02-2003, 03:59 AM
Zerobomber

gws has good planes, and there cheep. There radio gear is LITE and inexpensive, in my opinion i think there of better value or a better buy, but if you really want something that only hobby-lobby has then there probly the only wones that have what your looking for. hobby-lobby is a little (ok alot) overpriced but atleast you getting what you want, right!

as the chile and the monson are concearned i'm not really big fans on both of them but the mo9nson is nice plane. personally i would get the little pitts for performance (and it's cutter then a bugs ear).
Old 01-02-2003, 04:38 AM
fletch-RCU

Originally posted by Zerobomber
gws has good planes, and there cheep. There radio gear is LITE and inexpensive, in my opinion i think there of better value or a better buy, but if you really want something that only hobby-lobby has then there probly the only wones that have what your looking for. hobby-lobby is a little (ok alot) overpriced but atleast you getting what you want, right!

as the chile and the monson are concearned i'm not really big fans on both of them but the mo9nson is nice plane. personally i would get the little pitts for performance (and it's cutter then a bugs ear).

No I don't have to go with Hobby lobby, but I will say they have one of the nicer web sites as you can get combo deals . I got several suggestions and in looking i found another interesting plane called Crazy 8. Know anything about that one?

Regards, Fletch
Old 01-02-2003, 02:00 PM
flyinrog

Originally posted by fletch

No I don't have to go with Hobby lobby, but I will say they have one of the nicer web sites as you can get combo deals . Regards, Fletch
the crazy 8 is a wattage plane they have several nice planes just look around at the magazine ads

HL has combo's yes but once you start to look around you'll see they are not deals at all,,tower hobbies has combo's too and better pricing, quantum models- no combos but even better prices

regards, Rog
Old 01-02-2003, 09:46 PM
fletch-RCU

Originally posted by flyinrog

the crazy 8 is a wattage plane they have several nice planes just look around at the magazine ads

HL has combo's yes but once you start to look around you'll see they are not deals at all,,tower hobbies has combo's too and better pricing, quantum models- no combos but even better prices

regards, Rog

OK , I decided to give the Wattage Crazy 8 a try, should be here Tuesday.. Still got to decide on hardware like the motor, any suggestions for brushless?

tnx, Fletch
Old 01-03-2003, 02:45 AM
flyinrog

no motor included eh? no I cant help you with motor choice, I generally go with stock planes that come with motors, my understanding about brushless is they are way better motors that last way longer and higher priced, but you need special ESC for them made for brushless motors, along with the new batts have heard of 30 minute flight times,,, or cheap can motors only good for 20-30 flights but really cheap........ I guess it depends on how often you plan on flying,, do a motor search.. see what you find and let us know.........Rog
Old 01-03-2003, 03:41 PM
lnjfarms

Fletch,
I have a crazy 8 and it is a nice plane but not for beginners. It will do all the 3d moves very well ; however you will have to have the cp1300 nicad pack and a hot motor. I tried various combinations here and the stock battery pack from Hobby People and their cobalt 400 works best for the money. The crazy max is the best bang for the buck. Cheap and fast and also will do most 3d.
Jr Mc
Old 01-03-2003, 04:07 PM
fletch-RCU

Originally posted by flyinrog
no motor included eh? no I cant help you with motor choice, I generally go with stock planes that come with motors, my understanding about brushless is they are way better motors that last way longer and higher priced, but you need special ESC for them made for brushless motors, along with the new batts have heard of 30 minute flight times,,, or cheap can motors only good for 20-30 flights but really cheap........ I guess it depends on how often you plan on flying,, do a motor search.. see what you find and let us know.........Rog

Well I went brushless with my heli and other than initial cost it is a win win. More power at less current. Both motor and packs run cooler now. The orignal motor lasted about 2 weeks and was shot. Brushless requires no maintaince. I am not really sure how to pick out a brushless for a plane because of this gearbox/no gearbox business.

Anyway , I'll figure it out sooner or later...

tnx, Fletch
Old 01-03-2003, 04:11 PM
fletch-RCU

Originally posted by lnjfarms
Fletch,
I have a crazy 8 and it is a nice plane but not for beginners. It will do all the 3d moves very well ; however you will have to have the cp1300 nicad pack and a hot motor. I tried various combinations here and the stock battery pack from Hobby People and their cobalt 400 works best for the money. The crazy max is the best bang for the buck. Cheap and fast and also will do most 3d.
Jr Mc
How is the stock cobalt motor holding up? Is this the wattage? I ask because I have read several reports that it is way underpowered and burns up very quickly (like less than a week). Did you ever try anything brussless??

Tnx, Fletch
Old 01-04-2003, 09:29 AM
LTChip

Default Hobby Lobby

I don't think that HL is any more expensive than Tower or anyone else for that matter. I have done price checking on the web and find them to be lower than Tower on some items and slightly higher on others but overall they are a good company to deal with in my opinion. Plus they have a 10% price match with any Internet advertised price on an in-stock and identical item so they wont be undersold.

I am not a loyalist to any one store or website but I like HL cause their site is easy to use and they have good service and they have fair prices. My only beef with them is selection...I wish they carried GWS and Wattage items.

If your point was that Wattage and GWS are better values than some of the Graupner or other brands that HL has then the comment should be directed to the brands and not the retailer cause on like items they are competitive.
Old 01-05-2003, 02:58 PM
lnjfarms

Fletch,
I really don't know about the longevity of the Wattage cobalt as I just got it over xmass. I do find it interesting that the reccomended max battery cells is 7 but wattage says use 8 cells in the crazy 8. I am guessing throttle management is supposed to make the difference. The crazy 8 will hand launch just fine and is fairly fast at half throttle.
Have not tried any brushless motors yet. While I like electrics very much I will not spend more than the price of a fine 4 stroke, just to get a 400 sized brushless motor and controler. I fly a corona helicopter on a buggy motor and have resisted the urge to go brushless with it. The cheap can motors do burn out but I can buy a lot of them for the cost of a brushless.

JRMC
Old 01-05-2003, 05:05 PM
fletch-RCU

Fletch,
I really don't know about the longevity of the Wattage cobalt as I just got it over xmass. I do find it interesting that the reccomended max battery cells is 7 but wattage says use 8 cells in the crazy 8. I am guessing throttle management is supposed to make the difference. The crazy 8 will hand launch just fine and is fairly fast at half throttle.

Well, I could be wrong but I got the impression the motor was much like the includled with the Corona: power good but does not last.

Have not tried any brushless motors yet. While I like electrics very much I will not spend more than the price of a fine 4 stroke, just to get a 400 sized brushless motor and controler. I fly a corona helicopter on a buggy motor and have resisted the urge to go brushless with it. The cheap can motors do burn out but I can buy a lot of them for the cost of a brushless.

JRMC

True but brushless works great for me in my Corona. Although I can work on them to some limited degree, I am much more of a flyer than a mechanic. Brushless lets me fly anytime I want and not have to worry about rebuild time. Flying planes and heli's came very easy to me , like an instinct. Taught myself to fly rc planes at 11 and heli's at 20. But working on them is a whole matter alltogether. Therefore, I don't mind spending the extra $$$ just so I don't have to constantly work on them
Old 01-05-2003, 08:38 PM
lnjfarms

Fletch,
You could be right I don't have much time on the wattage cobalt. The motor that came with my Corona was short lived and Lite Machines was reluctant to say who's motor it was (later found out it was a kyosho). I went to the trinity saphire and it works very well. As you said it is still a maintance nitemare. The Corona overloads the can motor a bit so brushes ,springs and commutator don' last long. Even the stock motor gets way to hot.
I flew with a Lesiure 05 can motor in an amtique and had no problems as it did not overheat. About 25 flights before any maintance is needed. Also fly a Hirobo shuttle and it makes me tired just thinking about setting it up. Learned to fly choppers myself on the Corona then went to the shuttle and found electric choppers a lot easier to deal with even with the motor shortcommings. I get along with the glow engine fine and have not had to fiddle with them but they are still not as conveinent as electrics. We fly from our own farm here but still have to carry all the flight boxes to the field.
I am currently looking at using a Kyosho endoplasma and Great Planes GD 600 box with 10 cells to fly a modeltech magic
have not assembled the magic yet but weight figures look pretty good. What do you think

JRMC
Old 01-05-2003, 10:08 PM
fletch-RCU

Fletch,
You could be right I don't have much time on the wattage cobalt. The motor that came with my Corona was short lived and Lite Machines was reluctant to say who's motor it was (later found out it was a kyosho).

Are you sure it's a kyosho? That's interesting because the general concensus on ezone is if you can't go brushless, then go with kyosho Atomic Force. It's supposed to go much longer than stock motor before troubles start. One guy said it was because of the brushes, don't know because I decided to skip it all and go with Hacker. It is very smooth and loads of power. Motor runs MUCH cooler . I also get a few more min run time. Now I just need to find solution for Crazy 8. It is supposed to be here tuesday but FedEx tracking showed it had got just a few hundred miles away as of yesterday afternoon. So probably have it tommorow afternoon unless they intentionaly delay it to make it 2 working days.

I went to the trinity saphire and it works very well. As you said it is still a maintance nitemare. The Corona overloads the can motor a bit so brushes ,springs and commutator don' last long. Even the stock motor gets way to hot.
I flew with a Lesiure 05 can motor in an amtique and had no problems as it did not overheat. About 25 flights before any maintance is needed. Also fly a Hirobo shuttle and it makes me tired just thinking about setting it up. Learned to fly choppers myself on the Corona then went to the shuttle and found electric choppers a lot easier to deal with even with the motor shortcommings. I get along with the glow engine fine and have not had to fiddle with them but they are still not as conveinent as electrics.

Interesting as Shuttle was my first chopper. I had the orignal 1985 model. I flew the crap out of it for 2 years or so till I wore out the engine. It had an os 28 and that was one realiable engiine. Did not have to tinker with it at all. When I decided to get back into rc about 1-1.5 years ago I went with LMH 110. Boy I almost got right back out because of that russian engine. I went thru 2 of them and they were nothing but trouble. Unfortuanatly os did not make an engine for it so i put it on the shelf. Thats the problem with Lite machines. They make great helicoptors but package them with really poor engines. They say they target them for first time flyers/teen agers and if thats so they really need to supply dependable engines. Thank goodness for the internet because I knew the stock corona was going to be trouble before I even started putting it together but at least there were good alternatives this time. In all fairness the manual basically admits the stock motor is trouble. They talk about how it is a 1980's 50 watt design being pushed to 150 watts.

We fly from our own farm here but still have to carry all the flight boxes to the field.

Yea , electric sure is nice, I doubt I will ever go back to nitro (other than my existing cars and a gas boat). The intial investment is more,but then you save $$$ by not having to buy that $25.00 a gallon nitro. This corona has way more power than the 110 , so much so that it flys almost like a collective bird and I am very happy with the way it flys. Some people say it's hard to fly in forward flight but to me it flys just as good as my shuttle. Speaking of which, fixing to go fly in about 5 min..

I am currently looking at using a Kyosho endoplasma and Great Planes GD 600 box with 10 cells to fly a modeltech magic
have not assembled the magic yet but weight figures look pretty good. What do you think

I am way too new to electric to offer any valid advice . I knew how to do the corona because others had already done all the hard work and told me what to buy. I don't understand how to chose the correct motor , thats why I am here asking about the crazy 8

Regards, Fletch

JRMC
Old 01-06-2003, 05:34 AM
lnjfarms

Fletch,
I could have flown today but a little to much wind here in Mo. besides had some other chores to take care of .
On the Crazy 8 they reccomend a 120 watt system so any speed 400-480 brushless should work fine. it seems to me hacker has a new line of small brushless motors in that range. You won't be able to use an 05 size case because there isn't enough room in the nose.
My Shuttle is a fully upgraded zxx powered with an OS 32sxh and with all metal turning parts and tail equipment. Compared to my corona it flys like a pig. I guess I got spoiled by the instant response of the corona and now I kind of like it. My heli buddy brought over his kalt monster chopper (has a gas weed eator motor in it) with a 60 inch rotor. I flew it a little and it is rock solid in hover but trying to move it is like pushing a large ship with a tug.
Just finished a diagnostic on one of the cirrus cs 21 servo's and it has a bad pot. I swore I would not use any more cirrus servos and stick to Hitec now I remember why.
later
JRMc (John McKinney)
Old 01-06-2003, 08:16 PM
fletch-RCU

Fletch,
I could have flown today but a little to much wind here in Mo. besides had some other chores to take care of .
------------
Well I had a pretty good day till the end. Flew around for an honest 10+ min on my 3000mah, then switched to a 1500. I bought this pack when i didn't know any better (and thats what the hobby shop had in stock). I haven't trusted this pack although it appeared to be fine for first few min. Then When I was about to bring her in she lost power quick. I was only about 1ft off the ground in soft grass, but still have a mild tail strike which chipped one of my blades. No biggie ,but it's funny how that can damage the corona, when i have hit a metal guard rail and the street, both really hard and nothing happened etheir time ! I need to be more carefull. Never had a wreck with my shuttle or baron 60 the 3 years I owned them.

---------

On the Crazy 8 they reccomend a 120 watt system so any speed 400-480 brushless should work fine. it seems to me hacker has a new line of small brushless motors in that range. You won't be able to use an 05 size case because there isn't enough room in the nose.

Well I need to decide as Fed ex tracking shows the crazy 8 is in town now and is out for delivery so should have it by this evening. I saw an article on it and they tried 3 or 4 motors and the hacker came out ahead. Only problem was they said it was phyicaly too small and had to mount it in pvc pipe (or the likes of that)

My Shuttle is a fully upgraded zxx powered with an OS 32sxh and with all metal turning parts and tail equipment. Compared to my corona it flys like a pig. I guess I got spoiled by the instant response of the corona and now I kind of like it.

Along the same subject, do you have any idea how fast the Corona is? I started pushing her a bit yesterday and she seems really fast. At 40% throttle it looked like 35-40mph +. I was flying in a large baseball diamond surrounded by trees and was quickly running out of airspace. I was also testing how she would responde going from that kinda speed in FF back to hover. I flaired her hard (~80degrees) and then got back on the throttle as I leveled back to horizonal. With the old lmh 110 this was very hard to do as you had to give the rotors time to spool back up again. The corrona can make this transistion with no problem.

My heli buddy brought over his kalt monster chopper (has a gas weed eator motor in it) with a 60 inch rotor. I flew it a little and it is rock solid in hover but trying to move it is like pushing a large ship with a tug.

-----
I wonder if that was the same one they sold in the 80's? I remember seeing it in an old catalog. Kalt seemed more popular back then than they do now. Which is a shame because they were good quality.
----------

Just finished a diagnostic on one of the cirrus cs 21 servo's and it has a bad pot. I swore I would not use any more cirrus servos and stick to Hitec now I remember why.

I think I remember that name from along time ago but not sure. So you like Hitech? THats what I got coming for my Crazy. I am using a hitech 555 in my corona and so far it seems just fine. Speaking of Crazy, Fed ex says it was just dropped at my house so I got a new toy waiting when i get home from work tonight !

Regards, Fletch

later
JRMc (John McKinney)
Old 01-07-2003, 04:40 AM
lnjfarms

a mild tail strike which chipped one of my blades.

Hey Fletch,
when I was learning to fly the Corona I destroyed a couple of tail booms before realizing that I could make my own. It is very simple just take a wooden dowel the right diameter and cut a 1/8 th inch slot the full length and a little over half the depth. Insert a nylon pushrod outer in the slot and the outside of a pop rivet in each end of the slot. CA a peice of 1/8inch dowel in the slot and slide the drive wire in and paint the whole thing black and no body will ever know. I flew several of these and they work fine . You can make your own and they will not damage the main blade. Being wood they don't take boom strikes very well but I put some pipe foam over them till I got better at landings. Looks a little funny but saves a lot of trouble.

I was also testing how she would responde going from that kinda speed in FF back to hover. I flaired her hard (~80degrees) and then got back on the throttle as I leveled back to horizonal.

I love doing that just to hear the blades bite makes a cool sound that you can't hear with a glow or gaser. I think you 40mph speed is about right I know the little beast gets way out pretty quick. Was flying with a 3000NIMH pack and had cut the throttle back for forward flight and realized that the pack was too dead to hover but would still provid enough rpm to stay up in FF. I had to land like an airplane but had a nice long flight

Well gotta get back to some aircraft repair
later dude
JRMC
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	45680_3829.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	27626  
Old 01-07-2003, 04:01 PM
fletch-RCU

a mild tail strike which chipped one of my blades.

Hey Fletch,
when I was learning to fly the Corona I destroyed a couple of tail booms before realizing that I could make my own. It is very simple just take a wooden dowel the right diameter and cut a 1/8 th inch slot the full length and a little over half the depth. Insert a nylon pushrod outer in the slot and the outside of a pop rivet in each end of the slot. CA a peice of 1/8inch dowel in the slot and slide the drive wire in and paint the whole thing black and no body will ever know. I flew several of these and they work fine . You can make your own and they will not damage the main blade. Being wood they don't take boom strikes very well but I put some pipe foam over them till I got better at landings. Looks a little funny but saves a lot of trouble.

As hard as it is to get parts for Corona, I might do that for a spare. Tnx for the idea.

I was also testing how she would responde going from that kinda speed in FF back to hover. I flaired her hard (~80degrees) and then got back on the throttle as I leveled back to horizonal.

I love doing that just to hear the blades bite makes a cool sound that you can't hear with a glow or gaser.

Yea , I know that sound. Thats neat when you are making that horizonal to vertical power transition. My shuttle and baron 60 would both get a shake for a second right at the transistion. I did not notice this with the Corona, but only done it a few times so far so could have missed it.

I think you 40mph speed is about right I know the little beast gets way out pretty quick. Was flying with a 3000NIMH pack and had cut the throttle back for forward flight and realized that the pack was too dead to hover but would still provid enough rpm to stay up in FF. I had to land like an airplane but had a nice long flight.

So far my 3000 packs have given me enough warning, but that 1500 pack sure didn't. I almost threw it away a few days before and now I wish i had. What you mention above is something I have worried about. I have been flying along fine, landed , the tryed to go up again and not have enough power. Another thing is the controler. The one potential neg about the hacker controller is that it shuts off the motor to protect the radio and i don't think this can be turned off. The stock castle doesn't do this but rather will run down till the radio starts to glitch. Both are a trade off i have found but hacker is probably a bigger one.

Well gotta get back to some aircraft repair
later dude

Yea I need to do that myself. But Crazy8 was waiting on me last night and I started on it. Looks to be good quality product.

Regards,
Fletch

JRMC
Old 01-08-2003, 10:41 AM
lnjfarms

Hey Fletch,
I take it you are hard at assembling the crazy 8, hope your battery box fits better than mine did . Looking for a better way to fasten it on than the machine screws as they usually don't line up.
Also did away with all the cowling screws and used velcro; that way, you can pop it off to charge the pack. I spent about 6 hours repairing mine because of the &*^%%&(* Tamia plug. I ment to change them out for Deans and forgot. Sure enough the Tamia let go mid flight and my son and I spent a couple of hours with a fishing bow to get the plane out of the top of a mountain ash.
Supposed to be warm today so will give it another try if the wind is not too bad. First flight with the Crazy 8 was ok but short and the landing gear was too short for the snow
JR Mc

Name:	45908_3829.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	27627  
Old 01-08-2003, 04:26 PM
fletch-RCU

Hey Fletch,
I take it you are hard at assembling the crazy 8, hope your battery box fits better than mine did . Looking for a better way to fasten it on than the machine screws as they usually don't line up.
Also did away with all the cowling screws and used velcro; that way, you can pop it off to charge the pack.

Talk about timing..that was the last thing I did before I went to bed last night. It took over 20 min to get those damm screws in. Part of the problem was they had let some glue dry in the socket. Ironically, I read an article claming it was easy to change the batt on this model. So does the batt go in that compartment or the front cowling? I was already thinking about redesigning it to be easy to change batts by using clips (like a cottor key).

I spent about 6 hours repairing mine because of the &*^%%&(* Tamia plug. I ment to change them out for Deans and forgot. Sure enough the Tamia let go mid flight and my son and I spent a couple of hours with a fishing bow to get the plane out of the top of a mountain ash.

I had heard that tamia is crap. So why is it a standard? I use deans on Corona and already had a spare one for Crazy8

Supposed to be warm today so will give it another try if the wind is not too bad. First flight with the Crazy 8 was ok but short and the landing gear was too short for the snow
JR Mc

Looks good in the pic. Wish we could get some Snow down here. When your big snow storms come south, all we get is rain. If you fly, let me know how it goes...
Regards, Fletch
Old 01-09-2003, 02:45 AM
lnjfarms

Hey Fletch,
To answer you question I don't know why Tamiya plugs are so common. I would guess they got started using them on rc cars and land craft which probably works ok when you can stop an mess with them but in the air they are a pain.
I will have plenty of time to redesign the battery box , tried to fly this evening and the plane took off ok then went hard left and cartwheeled in. Bright side is I am getting better at repairing ARFs.
If you use the recommended battery pack CP 1300 cells(size is 2/3 sub c) they just fit in the forward part of the belly pan. Space under the cowl is for the speed controller. I am using a Jamara 35 amp and there is plenty of room for it plus the receiver plug wire is just long enough to go under the wing and back to the receiver. Don't have a y harness so used a Hitec 8 channel supreme which just fits in the small rear compartment of the belly pan.
Let me know what you come up with to fasten that belly pan on with I was thinking a single machine screw straigh in from the bottom just like the wing.
John

ps also working on this goldberg cub

Name:	46059_3829.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	27628  
Old 01-11-2003, 05:19 AM
fletch-RCU

Hey Fletch,
To answer you question I don't know why Tamiya plugs are so common. I would guess they got started using them on rc cars and land craft which probably works ok when you can stop an mess with them but in the air they are a pain.

ok , i was told to never use them except on chargers for the very reason you found out. Can't understand why 3000 packs come with them.

I will have plenty of time to redesign the battery box , tried to fly this evening and the plane took off ok then went hard left and cartwheeled in. Bright side is I am getting better at repairing ARFs.

Man sorry to hear that. What do you think happened?

If you use the recommended battery pack CP 1300 cells(size is 2/3 sub c) they just fit in the forward part of the belly pan. Space under the cowl is for the speed controller. I am using a Jamara 35 amp and there is plenty of room for it plus the receiver plug wire is just long enough to go under the wing and back to the receiver. Don't have a y harness so used a Hitec 8 channel supreme which just fits in the small rear compartment of the belly pan.

I just ordered my motor/esc and i should have it in about a week (it's coming from japan but they are extremly quick for reasons unknown).

i still need to order rx and glad to see that the hitech 8 will fit. So you are mixing for flaperons? I may need to ask you about that later.

Let me know what you come up with to fasten that belly pan on with I was thinking a single machine screw straigh in from the bottom just like the wing.

Yea that or some sort of clips , that's what I was thinking. I am almost to the point that I can't go any further until i get the motor and radio stuff.

John

ps also working on this goldberg cub
Goldberg was my first rc back when I was a kid ..good stuff,,,
Regards,
Fletch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.