Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Wanted: SIG AH Wing Templates

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Wanted: SIG AH Wing Templates

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 11:19 PM
decombs21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: SIG AH Wing Templates

I'm about to take flight for the first time in 20 years or so.

Is there anyone building (or you really prescient guys who anticipated having to build a wing from scratch and traced your ribs BEFORE assembly) a SIG Astro Hog that wouldn't mind tracing their W2, W3 and W5 wing ribs, save them in BMP or JPG and email them to me? I just bought the equipment to sand and saw wood parts from scratch (currently a Delta bandsaw and disk sander) and I want to cut the 'dragger' parts myself. Since I've already purchased a full kit, a fuse kit and a wing kit I have the W1 and W4 wing ribs, all I need is someone to trace their parts and send them to me. For goodness sake please don't make me buy another wing kit. [&o]

I've finally completed one good plane from literally 2 kits. The first fuse and wings came out so badly as to be unflyable (why is a long sad story) - much less presentable at the local field.

The plane is finished in MonyKote (red, white and blue, what else?). I built the trike version but want to build another set of wings with the gear set for the taildragger version. I've got to learn to fly taildraggers.

Dave