Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

kyosho 188 agwagon

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

kyosho 188 agwagon

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 08:43 PM
viperdada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kyosho 188 agwagon

Hey all.. I have a Kyosho Cessna 188 agwagon and need a canopy. Is there a place to find them online? I have looked for a while now. Maybe aftermarket?

Thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 PM
JimO
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: kyosho 188 agwagon

There is not any. u might hope that someone has an extra or a crashed 188 that you could make a plug and form your own. The best I found was to get one of the canopies for the 72 inch Air Tractor from Team Duster and and modify the fuse to fit. One of the Piper Pawnee might work as well.

JimO
Old 06-30-2009, 09:16 PM
riadh

Hi Jim, I contacted you several months back asking about the Kyosho agwagon plane kit and thankfully you e mailed me with the instruction sheet and the plane C.G number .Well it took me few month to finish and cover the kit but unfortunately I lost the info about the C.G.as well as your e mail addy.I would really appreciate it if you could locate and e mail me with this information again. Apologies for any inconvenience, Cheers ,Riadh... ([email protected])
Old 07-01-2009, 06:03 AM
JimO
My Feedback: (7)

Not a problem. Happy to resend. FYI The CG is 120 mm from the leading edge.

JimO