Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

NOMADIO REACT RADIOS

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 09:57 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOMADIO REACT RADIOS

Are these radios any good ? and do they sell spare recievers like spectrum do ?
Old 12-09-2007, 12:40 PM
P2gee

Default RE: NOMADIO REACT RADIOS

The React is an excellent radio with a pretty good handful of features for the money. One of those features is the ability to bind to and use Spektrum Receivers. Nomadio also offers their own V2 receiver which is able to send/receive telemetry info to the transmitter.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:50 PM
ecocav04

yeah good luck my radio was on backorder for 4 months before i said screw it. wait till they finish there goverment accounts to see if there going to get back into rc cars
Old 12-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: ecocav04

yeah good luck my radio was on backorder for 4 months before i said screw it. wait till they finish there goverment accounts to see if there going to get back into rc cars
If you are going to wait till they finish the goverment accounts you will be waiting till next you or 09. I have a React and it is very light but I also try out a 3PK and like it more. I am waiting for the Futaba 4PK to come out on Feb 08 to get one. The reason I am drop React is the lack broken promises that the company has made and not finish them. Heard over to the Nomadio website and you will read ppl that I have not happy at all. Please do not get me wrong the React is a great radio but I am tired of the fact that Nomadio told the Consumer that they will come out with the a smaller transeiver and it has not happen yet and for what I can see it will not happen due to the War going on..
Old 12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Jatohulk

If you are going to wait till they finish the goverment accounts you will be waiting till next you or 09. I have a React and it is very light but I also try out a 3PK and like it more. I am waiting for the Futaba 4PK to come out on Feb 08 to get one. The reason I am drop React is the lack broken promises that the company has made and not finish them. Heard over to the Nomadio website and you will read ppl that I have not happy at all. Please do not get me wrong the React is a great radio but I am tired of the fact that Nomadio told the Consumer that they will come out with the a smaller transeiver and it has not happen yet and for what I can see it will not happen due to the War going on..

i knew there was going to be a issue with them eventually becuase of there goverment contracts.....

STICK WITH FUTABA!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 PM
jasrx

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: Jatohulk

i knew there was going to be a issue with them eventually becuase of there goverment contracts.....

STICK WITH FUTABA!!!
but that has nothing to do with the quality of there radio , just the company is doing the war thing ...
the REACT is a awsome 4 channel radio ....
Old 01-24-2008, 02:12 PM
N1TRO_MT

The REACT is awsome...I LOVE mine. If its a smaller rx you want the just download the FREE update and run a spectrum 3500 rx. If you run the spectrum rx then you dont have telemitry but then its just like the rest off the top shelf radios.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:43 PM
maybelater29
My Feedback: (1)

If you are going to use the sr3500 why not just get the DX3R, the 3100 rx is not as small as the 3500 but it's a lot smaller then the Nomadio V2. If you use the 3500 you loose all benifits of the React. You'd be better off with the DX3R with DSM2.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:24 AM
quads4_life

I was going to get the react also but could not find one anywere. A good friend of mine has one and they are awsome radios but I think you would have better luck with product support with spektrum or futaba. I personaly went with the DX3R. I just got it so I really cant tell you a whole lot about it other than it has more features then I have had time to figure out how they work.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: quads4_life

I was going to get the react also but could not find one anywere. A good friend of mine has one and they are awsome radios but I think you would have better luck with product support with spektrum or futaba. I personaly went with the DX3R. I just got it so I really cant tell you a whole lot about it other than it has more features then I have had time to figure out how they work.

Guads how is the DX3R how does it feel in your hand?? The React feels very very light almost like if one did not had anything in the hand..
Old 02-16-2008, 09:59 AM
REVO 46

I'm looking to upgrade my tx just wondering how big is the react would you recommend it to ppl with large hands, also is it worth the extra money over the futaba 3pm 2.4 ghz. Thanks
Old 02-20-2008, 04:37 PM
JRexA

Feature wise the React is way beyond the Futaba 3PM, and it has at least as many features as the the 3PK, but you need a 4PK to have a Futaba to compare the React to.

As for users with large hands, I cant say, as I have never held a React in my hands.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Jatohulk

I have the React and do not like the way it feels to light I mean too light.. I going to get the 4PK when it comes out.. So my React will be for sale once the 4PK comes out with 4 transceiver...
Old 02-24-2008, 06:00 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

From what little I have read on Futaba’s web site the React still has more features then the 4PK. For what the 4PK cost you would think they would match the features of the React that is quite a bit less.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: 46u

From what little I have read on Futaba’s web site the React still has more features then the 4PK. For what the 4PK cost you would think they would match the features of the React that is quite a bit less.

But I am sure the feel in the hand is great.. The 4pk has so much feature I would not use all of them. So the little feature the missing from the radio I would like even feel it... I think a lot of ppl like Telemetry which is a nice feature but I can live without it...
Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

When I run a 1-hour main I would not what anything that weighs more then the React. I love know what my RX battery voltage is and all the bells and whistles my self.