Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

JR XS3/Stock z270 servo issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Poisonjam
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XS3/Stock z270 servo issue

Hey everyone, this will probably sound like a real noobie question. I just barely bought a new JR XS3 radio system that comes with their stock servos, and Im using the Z270 as the throttle/brake servo in my Hellfire, and for some reason, it won't revert back to a center point at all; it just keeps trying to turn clockwise regardless of what settings I try to reconfigure. Also, when I set the servo reversing to normal (It has to be in reverse), It stops turning clockwise and grinding, but it won't revert back to a center point, it just stops where it's left, whether given throttle or brake. Thanks in advance! -Trevor
Old 07-07-2008, 03:11 PM
SManMTB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XS3/Stock z270 servo issue

It can be many things.

Check if the Rx is good by connecting another servo to that channel. If it works it's the Rx is fine.
Then, either it's the servo or the servo wire that's broken. Check for a damaged wire. If you see nothign then the sefvo is broken. Send it back.