Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

New To Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Red Sand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To Forum

Hello,

I'm new to drifting and new to rcuniverse.com

I recently got an HPISprint 2 Drift and I'm enjoying it very much. A fellow drifter told me I should trim the belt covers or else a tiny pebble would chew up my belt. He was right, so I fixed the problem and cut out the pan and six other parts. Hopefully, now the pebbles won't get stuck anywhere. I also upgraded it w/a Novak 8.5 brushless system. Steering is handled with a Hitec 5625MG, energy stored from 5000 mAh 2 cells, and Futaba 3PM MX handles the radio chores. The car drifts on slick HPIT-Drift tires fitted to white HPI12 spoke Corsa wheels (not photographed yet). Ialso purchased anHPIprefinished body which I believe looks very good (this one is for bashing and didn't turn out the way I was hoping it would).

Old 12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
droppedgmc
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New To Forum

welcome to drifting and the forum.the sprint 2 chassis is great and highly upgradeable. have fun with it