Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Hobbypartz Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 05:43 PM
pede_187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbypartz Free Shipping

Well I'm not too happy with Hobbypartz right now. I placed my first order a couple days ago. It shipped out quick and I got it today. However when I opened it I thought, "Huh, this is kind of heavy, and thick too". I ordered a 5000mAh 3s 25c blue lipo and they sent me the 6s equivelant. So now I have to get it ready to send it back to them, and it says it takes 5-10 days for them to process it after they get it, and then they have to ship it back to me, all to exchange the 6s lipo for the 3s. Needless to say, for my first purchase I'm not too happy with them.....
Old 01-12-2013, 02:12 AM
bhavinsw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NPCOPTER10 giving 10% discount.

Source : Hobbypartz Coupon Codes
Old 01-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pede_187

Well I'm not too happy with Hobbypartz right now. I placed my first order a couple days ago. It shipped out quick and I got it today. However when I opened it I thought, "Huh, this is kind of heavy, and thick too". I ordered a 5000mAh 3s 25c blue lipo and they sent me the 6s equivelant. So now I have to get it ready to send it back to them, and it says it takes 5-10 days for them to process it after they get it, and then they have to ship it back to me, all to exchange the 6s lipo for the 3s. Needless to say, for my first purchase I'm not too happy with them.....
How do hell do they mistake a 6s for a 3s, its twice the size