Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

monster pirate

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Fife42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default monster pirate

I HAVE A MONSTER PIRATE AND LOOKING TO SEE IF ANY ONE HAS A SORCE TO GET PARTS FOR IT. Just got it for $50 and it dont need much love and I know there great trucks so I want to get it 100% againg and any help will be great. Thank you all.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Mastertaco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have some brand new replacement parts for it(most of the stuff i have is "NEW" just taken out of the package and mocked up and ran a couple times) i have a monster pirate i bought awhile back it had some kyosho MP5 bulkheads on it converted it to electric, tried the Monster pirate bulkheads its geared to high(dosent go fast enough) but i do have all the bulkhead parts, some CVDS that will work with a Monster pirate and a few other things(one way bearing for the pull start, full set of extra hinge pins, servo mounts, etc.)

I can make you a good deal on the stuff i got lmk if your interested(will be cheaper then parts from ebay)

but theres always parts on ebay most of the time i usually see a bit on there

Last edited by Mastertaco; 04-08-2014 at 10:03 AM.