Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Thank YOU!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 12:40 AM
weez440

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank YOU!!!

ok i been lerking in here and posting a few posts in the electric forum for a while now. i recently bought an e-savage and today i got my tamiya f-350 hi-lift. i just wanna say with everything i experienced in here i delt with people who are not immature and are willing to help me even though i am a noob in electric. as us, i guess you can call noobs it is important to come into a sight and be treated with respect for all of our basic quesions. yes i do use the search button but get the limited amount of info i am looking for and i haven't seen to much of that in here where people yell about using the search button. so once again thank you to all you people who have knowledge in this area who are willing to share your whisdome in this area with us people who are just getting into things so LETS DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or as i call it LETS BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh on a personal note i was jumping the e-savage off my roof again tonight, it held up perfect and landed great.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:43 AM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Thank YOU!!!

Enjoy, those are 2 great trucks you have.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Slo-V Flyer

Hmm... Soon we'll see you turning that stock F-350 into a sick rock crawler... maybe even a brushless one at that! Enjoy your truck! Wish I could afford the F-350. [8D]
Old 09-08-2007, 01:02 AM
weez440

well i am looking at doing some sick things to the f-350. i got immex swamp dawgs 2.2's on my revo which are going on the f-350. i dunno what to get for the revo yet. i am kinda thinking bout the stock e-savage tires for they have good tread but not to aggressive for the revo like the swamp dawg's. i don't wanna do a 4 link for i wanna keep the leaf springs to keep realism so i am looking at getting diaz springs to help with the articulation. i don't wanna go rediculous crawling but i think this will satisfy my needs. i am just chomping at the bit waiting to get going on building but i am waiting for the bearings to come in now and i got all the bags in their own seperate marked bins