Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Miami Jato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street)

(XO-1 ASSASIN), Just doing a few speed runs with the ground missle, lol, Let me know what you think. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-Za14ocd8&feature=share&list=UUv9M3UyXFITeMsaRTU6i8ig[/link]
Old 09-03-2012, 03:10 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street)

just to be fair that 8ight is fairly modified, wonder how it would go against a fairly modified XO-1
Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Miami Jato

ahhh, good question Max, thats fair, lol........
Old 09-03-2012, 05:50 PM
supafastsupra2

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

just to be fair that 8ight is fairly modified, wonder how it would go against a fairly modified XO-1
XO-1 wouldn't have a fighting chance.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:41 PM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Miami Jato

(XO-1 ASSASIN), Just doing a few speed runs with the ground missle, lol, Let me know what you think. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-Za14ocd8&feature=share&list=UUv9M3UyXFITeMsaRTU6i8ig[/link]
Man, that thing is awesome!! I guess your ESC/motor combo is secret eh? Nice job![8D]

Are you running 6s... or more?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:20 PM
phmaximus

ORIGINAL: Miami Jato

ahhh, good question Max, thats fair, lol........
lol
must admit that thing is fast, I would be happy with that...
Old 10-04-2012, 05:52 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Considering i owned a fairly modified XO-1 and couldnt get it to perform correctly AT ALL. Id say with out a DOUT there is no XO-1 that could keep up with this losi.

Funny this is, its not even my car and id still put money on the LOSI everytime!
Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 AM
savagecommander

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Considering i owned a fairly modified XO-1 and couldnt get it to perform correctly AT ALL. Id say with out a DOUT there is no XO-1 that could keep up with this losi.

Funny this is, its not even my car and id still put money on the LOSI everytime!

whats your definition of modified?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
OvalRacer99

Yea, that was fast but in my world, anyone can get a car to go fast in a straight line!!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Miami Jato

What world is that?.....
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 AM
phmaximus

ORIGINAL: OvalRacer99

Yea, that was fast but in my world, anyone can get a car to go fast in a straight line!!
hey, its got to be better than a track with only left turns
Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 PM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If anyone could do it then everybody would!
Old 10-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: yakfish

If anyone could do it then everybody would!
+1
Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Ttowntoolman

+1 I agree, and yea anyone can do it just buy a traxxas XO-1, right?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:19 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone can also make a left turn, over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and overoveroverover