Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Sprint 2 with ezrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 AM
MTboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sprint 2 with ezrun

I'm bored today so I thought I would dig my sprint 2 out rebuild it and install my ezrun 8.5T 4000Kv combo. I havent ran my car in over a year and the last time I ran it was when it was new. The only thing I've done to it is the cut out in the rear for the diff and put ABS on wheels to drift.
I'm thinking the ezrun will be to much for drifting but plan on get some cheap tire/wheels. Anyone know of any?
My question is, what pinion should I start with? Anything else you would recommend to me as I havent been around road for over a year..
Thanks for any help. I'm pumped to get this thing out by the end of the day..
Old 04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
BangkokBulldog

Default RE: Sprint 2 with ezrun

I run an 8.5t Xerun in my Sprint 2 with an 87 spur and a 26 pinion as an on road touring car and its a good balance of top speed and acceleration. I dont know what you should be using for drift though.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:54 AM
MTboy

Default RE: Sprint 2 with ezrun

Hey thanks, I dont want to drift anymore with it but till I get some new tires thats all I have. I did get everything back together but am missing 3 screws that hold the motor mount so cant test till I figure out what size.