Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Reflex and Multiplex Evo

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Reflex and Multiplex Evo

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Watch My 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reflex and Multiplex Evo

Hello,

Has anyone used a Multiplex Evo series radio with the Reflex simulator? If so, is the correct cable/adapter included? Also, are there any particular things to watch out for (don't want to ruin my radio...)?

Thanks,

WM6
Old 03-09-2004, 04:00 AM
wsn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reflex and Multiplex Evo

Depending on where you buy it comes with an MPX connector which works pretty nicely with MPX EVO's (actually ALL MPX radios sind Combi 80) BUT ... MPX had a problem with some EVO boards and the automatic HF cut-off. Either you check with your MPX service station first or you just remove the HF module when simulating. The problem is reproducable: just plug-in any MPX student cable or sim and turn on your EVO. If everything is fine go ahead. If you are getting funny messages on your display or detect a nasty smell it's time to see your service station and remove the HF. I tried to get in contact with MPX in order to solve the matter but they prefer to dive deep. That problem refers to anything you connect to the student socket: the original MPX student cable, an AFP sim, a G2 sim, a Reflex sim, an FMS - all the same.

Cheers - wolfgang