Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

FMS Model Suggestion, Please ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

FMS Model Suggestion, Please ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
waynerr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS Model Suggestion, Please ?

Hello Everyone,

I am putting together a Tower Trainer 40 MkII with a TT Pro .46 and a 6EXAS installed in it. I will be learning to fly it next year.

I have FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5. Can anyone point out a FMS Model closest in flight characteristics to the Tower Trainer for me to practice with during the winter ? And where I might get it. The FMS I downloaded did not have anything close with it.

I have searched for Tower Trainer in this forum and came up blank. Any help will be Greatly Appreciated.

Thank You So Much,

Wayne
Old 10-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Clink

Default RE: FMS Model Suggestion, Please ?

I don't have a tower trianer ,but I have a few trianers; .20 and a .40 dura trainer,cessna, and a few others that would be good. You can mess with the .par files a little, like extra weight, more or less power just save a extra copy so you always have the original. I am learnin' myself to make my own models ,but it is a slow process. (and yes I am a redneck). Google "fms model download" for planes to download, I read that there was over 300 model's ,but it was a old post I think there are twice that now(I lost count at 250 of my own models).
Old 10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
waynerr

Thanks Clink.

I guess as I keep hearing, google is your friend. I think I will look for the .40 dura trainer first.

Thanks again.

waynerr
Old 10-31-2006, 02:32 PM
Clink

Try to find Scarz web site ,he made the dura trianer models. You can find his links in the fms forum in the models section or google scarz fms models, he has a lot of great planes! I am a member of Rcsim also,but they are maxed out on uploads this month. Tomoorrow they should be back up. you must become a member, but it is free. The models and landscapes are great, and there are alot of them. They require membership because they say the heli models are so good that terrorist could use them to train. Scarry stuff in this messed up world, btw rc combat was suposed to be for fun, but we may need to hone our skill's as we might have save the country! This subject may be more serious then we think, my SPAD's will be there if need be. On a lighter note try the Dolphin if you like heli's, it's on rc sim.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:59 PM
waynerr

Clink,

Thanks for the directions to the dura-trainer. Thanks also for the info on Rcsim. I will check it out, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I got stuff to do tonight.

Thank You So Very Much Again, you are So Kind.

waynerr
Old 10-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Clink

Trick-or-treat Waynerr, Happy Halloween