Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Get your paint mask and graphic kits at DDM

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Get your paint mask and graphic kits at DDM

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:52 AM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get your paint mask and graphic kits at DDM

thanks to me these are now available at DDM get them while theyr'e hot lol , i put my order in already, they got internall paint mask kits , already coloured internall graphic kits just peel stick then paint over with your main colors, good if your lazy to create your own design, and they will also have externall sticker kits
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xu62732.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	1011898   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av67462.jpg
Views:	1061
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	1011899  
Old 08-15-2008, 05:00 AM
rckiwi

Default RE: Get your paint mask and graphic kits at DDM

COOL!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Mr Terminator

Those internal stickers are great and make life easier for jellyheads like me who can't paint more than one color with great results so this these will be a real help and make the finished artical look good,nice spl....
Old 08-15-2008, 09:40 AM
turbodremz23
My Feedback: (16)

now why didnt someone tell me about these before I went and painted my KM a funky color??

some good looking graphics...I guess I need to order another body now
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
SELWA
My Feedback: (1)

Those look like xxxmain sheets. My friend Jeff runs the company.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:30 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: Mr Terminator

Those internal stickers are great and make life easier for jellyheads like me who can't paint more than one color with great results so this these will be a real help and make the finished artical look good,nice spl....
lol me too i wanted to make my own graphic with more than one color but then you would need to buy numerous differant color spray cans to get it done lol , first i cant be bothered secondly i dont have the talent to do multiple color jobs like that , thirdly it would be so expensive buying all the colors .

and hey yeah SELWA, we had a local guy in the suburbs that was making us these kind of kits but he went AWOL and nobody knows what happened to him so our supply of paint mask kits went dry lol , so i got into contact with brad at DDM into maybe trying these out and selling them on his site , so now they can also help distribute the xxxmain sheets for all of us and make our life easier, so if the sell becomes succsessfull maybe we'll continue to see these up on the ddm site , im just speculating my own personall opinion on that one lol maybe they already like them and will have them up all the time so i dont know
Old 08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are XXX main sheets, but yeah they're good. Only concern I have is that they're made for smaller cars, so I don't know how well some of the designs would translate over to 1/5. In any case, internal decals are the shizz
Old 08-15-2008, 06:25 PM
splcrazy

dont worry our local guy was making us the same size sheets and were even just a bit smaller to what the xxx size sheets are , and i had to cut and trim some sections off in order to fit them on my 1/5 size shells , they are plenty big enough , just because you have a 1/5 scale size body the sheet does not need to be 1/5 size aswell LOL could you imagine a sheet that ENOURMOUS lol you would need to chop the sheet in half then cut down the graphic down to size lol .