Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

NT Jets Panther

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

NT Jets Panther

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 12:59 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NT Jets Panther

I have been after a reasonably priced F9F Panther for a while and It looks like the ASM Panther has been rebranded or reworked by NT Jets and now looks available from Jet Hanger Hobies.

Does anyone know if this will be available in the UK. I know it has the curious skin covering but that is fine with me. Just want a nice flying simple sports scale panther

http://jethangar.com/

I think Ripmax were somthing to do with the original Panther like this but never brought it into the UK for some reason

Old 12-24-2011, 04:27 AM
Euan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NT Jets Panther

Deno,
Have a look at the other forum <rcgroups> plenty of info on the edf pages,i have owned most of the other ASM models and they performed well but would be a nightmare to repair due to the plasti card construction used.
cheers Euan.
rcgroups
Old 12-24-2011, 09:51 AM
giddyuperic

RCLander makes a very nice foam one with the PVC spray on it beautiful jet and I think it might be in 90mm now mine is the 70mm aluminum fan set up. I have the epp one with out the spray and it flies great.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:31 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

The panther listed above is  72 inch wingspan one for say a P60 or P80 size turbine. Quite a bit bigger than the Lander ones