Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

More Heart of Ohio Information

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

More Heart of Ohio Information

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 08:27 PM
BigT-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Heart of Ohio Information

The more I deal with the fine folks in Washington Court House, the more impressed I am. It is like a breath of fresh air! The headquarters Hotel is the Country Hearth Inn(877)-809-6241. It is located only five minutes from the airport. This is a very new and nice hotel. They have given the Jet Scramble an extremely fair room rate of $55.00 per night. They have a total of 44 rooms available, and I have reserved them all until August 15th. Just mention the Jet Scramble for this great rate. Across the street is the Clubhouse Restaurant. This establishment has a great menu (Steak, Chops, a good selection of sea food) and nice bar. We are reserving the large banquet room for a Saturday Night get together. Nothing structured, just show up and order off the menu. I also have a block of tee times reserved at the Washington Country Club for 2:00 Thursday afternoon.(ten minutes from the airport). If you would like to play a round before the Jet Event with fellow pilots, get with me to reserve your spot. The shopping trip to the large outlet mall is set, and we will have two shuttle opportunities from the airport on Saturday. This is all I have for now, will post more as things develop. Big T