Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Gear Door Sequencer

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Gear Door Sequencer

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 06:34 PM
georbeckha
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gear Door Sequencer

Hello all,
I have just ordered an Airpower AP-EV5U 5 Function Multi-Valve gear door sequencer from Dreamworks to go into my new Fly Eagle Jets AT-3.
Of course, after the fact I thought of posting and asking if anyone has used one and how it actually works. I'm especially interested in how the Anti Lock Brakes function works.
I have flat spotted a couple of wheels and changing them is a real pain in the you-know-where! I'm thinking that this would be a great idea... if it works.

So, Any takers? Airpower AP-EV5U 5 Function Multi-Valve

This is the standard one, NOT the Pro version.

Thanks for the advice/replies

George
Old 02-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Billy
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Gear Door Sequencer

I have used them in a couple of my planes. I really like the compact, no clutter looks it gives as well as it just plain works good. Programming is very easy. The anti lock feature on the brakes is very similar to the way a Jet Tronics single action valve works. It can be on and off or it can pulse to give you a true variable break. I will be using them in all my birds to come.

Billy

Oops, sorry ,just saw that you said it is not the "pro" version. Mine is, still is an awesome piece of equipment for the rc hobby.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:53 PM
georbeckha
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Gear Door Sequencer

Thanks... It looks like this basic version will be almost as easy to program as the pro version. Just the added steps of plugging the programmer card into the unit and unplugging it.

I appreciate the reply Billy. I'm with you... if it works half as well as they make it out to I think I'll have to get a couple of more for my other Jets.

George