Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

popin wheelies with my stock stampede

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

popin wheelies with my stock stampede

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 05:04 PM
time4offroading

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default popin wheelies with my stock stampede

i was drivin my car infront of my house and my tires started to get worn down so i decided to put the tires i had on my rustler onto my stampede. sice the tires were really light on my rustler. my stampede started poppin wheelies when i accelerated. im probably gunna go buy some skid plates for the back and front of my stampede.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

Default RE: popin wheelies with my stock stampede

That'd be a very good Idea!!! I use to have a stampede it was a nice truck until the back end were the motor is held wore down all the way to the motor!!![X(][X(][X(]
That stunk!!![:@][:@][:@]
I had to wait awhile to get a new transmission box..
[&o][&o][&o]
I finnaly got enough money to get a new one then my dad gave me $40 extra dollars!!
I got the transmission box and a swami-bar which is a wheely bar made of aluminum. You can get them on this website- www.swami-rc.com
Check out the vids there awsome and insane!!!!!!!!![X(][X(][X(]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:53 PM
ScMc

Default RE: popin wheelies with my stock stampede

the reason the stampede gained so much acceleration when u switched the tires was because big tires take more rotations of the motor to turn in a complete circle than smaller tires, so for every turn a small tire makes, the big tire makes two. THis means that the big tires give u better speed and the smaller tires give u better acceleration. (You prolly all know this but it's just FIY for noobs)