Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

have you had a day like this

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:46 PM
jombo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have you had a day like this

it was a sunny saturday and i just put a new aluminum cluch and engine in a savage was running great untill it just free wheeled rpm.thought i blew another spur gear bun instead destroyed the clutch springs. so i put that truck away and pulled another out and hit a wooden bridge and bent the lower hinge pin and that was done for the day . so i grabbed another truck to play with and blew off the pipe, the headder was still there but it was too loud to run again so just ran it out of fuel and put it away. now that was 3 trucks in less than an hour and didnt want to push my luck so called it a day.wanna talk about murphys law well it hit me like a ton of bricks this weekend[:-]
Old 09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: have you had a day like this

That sux. Bad luck is always among us.just somtimes more than others.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:42 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ive had days like that.

Bout a month ago I took my Jato 3.3 and my FG Leopard out for a spin, friend of mine was driving the Jato. We were in a huge parking lot, both driving not worrying about the other, and then of course our paths crossed, both at high speed. The leopard didnt even slow down, just plowed over the Jato - which had its engine knocked loose, roll bar broken, and front bulkhead destroyed.

Best part was I was so shocked by that, that I forgot to stop the leopard and it plowed into a fence, breaking an upright.

:|
Old 09-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

I have taken 3 buggies/trucks out bashing or to the track to end up bringing back broken remains of the vehicles I took. One after the other just like you.

I once took my Evaders to the track (it was just redone) and I was trying to get the rhythm down. I broke both trucks after about 10 minutes after driving 40 minutes to get to the track.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:34 PM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why I love my pan cars................................they're much more fun because they never break. The Savage, well, can really pi$$ me off so it sits more than it is used.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:46 PM
jatoracing33

i suggest nobody on rcu play the lottery any time soon...our luck on here just flat out sucks