Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

"useless"? tire tidbit, proline edge

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

"useless"? tire tidbit, proline edge

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 06:02 PM
MrZero
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "useless"? tire tidbit, proline edge

A couple of months ago, I bought a parts lot off of ebay for my RC 10GT. In the description the guy said that the front wheels and tires that were included in the lot, proline edges, were glued backward. When the stuff arrived, sure enough the tires were glued on to the rims backward. Just for the heck of it I tried them out at our track. They work better than my other tires that are glued on correctly. The track is hard pack with some loose dirt here and there and gets really loose after running for a while. With the backward tires the front end of my truck hooks and turns better. I don't know that I would glue all of the rest of the front tires I buy backward, but I thought this would be an interesting thread.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:43 PM
killer89
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "useless"? tire tidbit, proline edge

maybe thats why the guy on ebay had them backwards...
Old 06-27-2005, 06:57 PM
gubbs3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "useless"? tire tidbit, proline edge

I have used Losi Directionals mounted both ways and each way works great. The "correct" way does seem a bit smoother as they tend to hook less during off power steering, such as the hairpin at the end of the straight.