Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

The Baton Rouge Contest is around the corner

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

The Baton Rouge Contest is around the corner

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 07:31 PM
flyncajun

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The Baton Rouge Contest is around the corner

Old 04-15-2014, 06:28 AM
protectedpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the flyer; y'all come on out Friday (or Thursday) to practice. I'm cooking Friday night. We love to entertain!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Contest Flyer 2014.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	1987230  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:11 AM
protectedpilot

I want to apologize to everyone for the confusion, I accidentally sent Don Ramsey the wrong contest flier. The correct dates for the Baton Rouge contest are May 17 and May 18. The field will be open for practice Thursday and Friday, and there is room for campers but no formal hookups. We can get you water, though. I'll be serving Barbeque sandwiches Friday night, my treat ( and I DO know how to barbeque! ) Saturday night, we'll be serving our famous boiled crawfish with corn and potatoes which is included in the entry fee. Saturday and Sunday, concessions will be available.

This year, we're going back to the old style trophies, with picture holders. Jim Thompson said, and I agreed, it is nice to have a photo to help remember the day.

We love to have guests, Bryan Hebert always likes to assist folks with airplane trimming; so we are looking forward to seeing you!

Brian Clemmons
Old 04-24-2014, 04:39 AM
mlr53
My Feedback: (1)

Always a great contest, excellent hospitality, and good folks. Count me in, and put me down for a camper spot.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:12 PM
protectedpilot

Thanks, Monte. Glad you're doing so well, too! We are putting in an RV sewage dump station this weekend, so it will be a bit better for RVs. We'll have a spot for you.

Brian