Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hobbyzone Super Cub DX6i Settings

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 04:24 AM
jim4242

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbyzone Super Cub DX6i Settings

Would someone have the reccomended settings for DX6i transmitter to operate the Hobby Zone Super Cub. I am picking one up today and being a noobe it would probably be a good idea to get some proven settings from those who have done this already. This would b e appreciated,

Thanks Jm
Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 PM
chuckk2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Hobbyzone Super Cub DX6i Settings

"The receiver included in the Super Cub LP BNF is a 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver/ESC unit. It must be partnered with a full range DSM2 transmitter. It is equipped with throttle, elevator, rudder and aileron function.

For most of the DSM2 transmitters, channel 5 will activate ACT, while channel 6 will activate the X-Port function."

"DX6i
ACT: Gear Switch - position 0 ACT active, position 1 ACT off

X-Port: Flap Switch - position 0 off, position 1 activate X-Port

Note: The default settings on a DX6i has the FLAPS values set at zero. In the ‘FLAPS’ menu, set the travel to 100% up
in NORM and 100% down in LAND to allow the X-port to function."

For further information - - -

http://secure.hobbyzone.com/itemmult...380-Manual.pdf
Old 06-16-2012, 06:18 PM
jim4242

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbyzone Super Cub DX6i Settings

Thanks for taking your time to help, finally got the Super Cub today two of the LHS were out and I had 45 miles to get one. Maybe because of Fathers day. I did check out the manual and saw the information you were kind enough to forward to me. It is great when people step up to help, RC Universe is a good bunch.

Thanks again, Chuck we will be in touch
Jim