Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 12MZ Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 11:41 AM
Heliman4213
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 12MZ Batteries

Does anyone know where to get batteries for the Futaba 12 MZ that are decently priced thank you???
Old 03-22-2019, 02:22 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Usually the pack vendors will custom make a pack for almost any tx, like BATTERIES AMERICA is where I got a new pack for my JR 12X.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:46 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

The 12MZ and 14MZ battery is identical to a Sony FP-550 camcorder battery. I have been using ones clone branded KASTAR for several years in both my systems without any issues. Best of all the run $8-$12 each on Ebay and can be purchased from several US vendors. The vendor I have used for several years is in California and currently has them listed as item number 262887106850. Do a search on Ebay and they will pop up. Transmitter run times have been the same as the original Futaba batteries which were made by Sony. Some vendors sell them in pairs including a charger for less than $30.00 shipped.

Have no fear, they fit and work fine and are higher capacity than originals.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:12 AM
Steve Percifield
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dick T.
The 12MZ and 14MZ battery is identical to a Sony FP-550 camcorder battery. I have been using ones clone branded KASTAR for several years in both my systems without any issues. Best of all the run $8-$12 each on Ebay and can be purchased from several US vendors. The vendor I have used for several years is in California and currently has them listed as item number 262887106850. Do a search on Ebay and they will pop up. Transmitter run times have been the same as the original Futaba batteries which were made by Sony. Some vendors sell them in pairs including a charger for less than $30.00 shipped.

Have no fear, they fit and work fine and are higher capacity than originals.
I have used the exact same battery in both my 12MZ and 14MZ. I bought them off Amazon.com. Do you self a favor and buy the Kastar deluxe charger. As I remember it was under $20 and is far superior to the Futaba one. The Kastar batteries are great.