Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Service ++++

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Walter D
My Feedback: (16)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hitec Service ++++

I must thank Hitec Service Dept. for their great service. My old Prism 7 had its LCD numbers fading out bad and for the first time sent it in for repairs, five days ago I sent them an email asking about the status of the rapair and was told the radio was going to be shipped that day (email answer came back only a few hours later since sending mine) I was pleasantly surprised when my radio was back at my home in two and a half weeks, repairs made and free of charge!
Thanks Hitec!!
Old 12-05-2003, 08:45 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Service ++++

Likewise, I have very high praise for their service and their service policies. Wonderful experience. I am a very loyal Hitec customer!
Old 12-05-2003, 11:36 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was also impressed with their excellent service. I sent in a Prism well out of warantee and they repaired and returned it with no charge. They even paid the return shipping. Excellent service.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:53 AM
rctrax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent them a rx I thought was burned out and they checked it out and found it functioal but with a cracked case. put on a new case and returned it to me free opf charge looking like a new one. No charge, even for shipping.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:48 PM
wdgreen
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have found that Hitec service is second to none. This is what fuels this hobby. Do you think they have become so popular because of their service? I would think so. OS is another company on my best service list. Too bad not all manufacturers stand behind their gear as well as Hitec. Maybe the big companies like Futaba should pay heed. Have sent bad servos to hitec only to have them replaced, no charge. Have sent $80 servo's to futaba only to have a $40 repair bill attached. Futaba wanted to charge my son $20 service to repair a $20 am car receiver that was used once. Sorry for the venting, but I will say one thing. I will definately buy from the companies that offer the best service.