Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FMA Quantum 8 Sub Micro Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 02:28 AM
Big_Bird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default FMA Quantum 8 Sub Micro Receiver

I am building a 33% Super Decathlon and am seriously considering buying two of these receivers on 50 mhz for this plane. This redundancy will be for safety and to share the servo loads. They will be completely isolated with their own battery packs and switches.

What are your thoughts about running redundant receivers and how far apart should the antennas be?

How good are the FMA Quantum receivers? I assume that you have to order the crystal as a separate item.

Thanks,
Ken
Old 02-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FMA Quantum 8 Sub Micro Receiver

I have not used the Quantum but have several of the FMA recievers, one on 6 meteres, and all have been exceptionally good performers. FMA is my choice of after maket receivers as they are well designed and reliable.