Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Updated Graupner IFS MC24 user manual ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Francois7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updated Graupner IFS MC24 user manual ?

Hello , I have a MC24 and bought for it an IFS module and somes reciever but i heard that the early french manual at least where completely wrong ! That is why there were many crashes and a bad reputation for the graupner system...
Is there a place where it is possible to download a recent and up to date manual ? it can be english or french.
Thank you in advance,
Francois
Old 11-08-2008, 07:40 PM
GLbiggles

Default RE: Updated Graupner IFS MC24 user manual ?

Francois, I am not sure , but I have heard that Graupner IFS modules are actually XPS. So maybe a look at XPS site would help.

Lots of luck.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Gtarling

Francois - do you need the manual for the MC-24 transmitter, or for the IFS module/system? As Biggles said, Graupner IFS is identical to XPS, so you can download the instructions for that from here - http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/manuals.php What I would advise is that you get all your IFS modules updated to the latest v3 firmware before you even attempt to use it. Unfortunately, for this, you will have to return the units to either Graupner or directly to Xtremepower. If you have any questions, please ask!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:47 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

If I were you I would go to extreme's discussion board and ask Jim Drew directly. I believe there are some power restrictions on the system for use in France. Maybe 3.0 removes those restrictions but then again maybe not. You need to get the information from the horses mouth.