Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dual Elevator

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Zero
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Elevator

Thank you for your reply to an earlier post of mine, however I have a couple of more questions.
I have a 7CAP which is not 2.4. I am setting up a Balsa USA 1/3 scale Sopwith Pup. It has separate elevators and I am using separate servos (FS-34) for each elevator half. I can not get both servos to travel the same distance. I have tried adjusting the pull pull system to center the travel with out any success. I am using a Y harness for the servos.
Question: Would a Futabe MSA 10 multi servo adjuster work in this situation?
If I understand the instructions for the MSA 10 it will match travel and end point settings for 2,3 or 4 servos. Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you in advance.
Fred
Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 PM
SRimer

Default RE: Dual Elevator

why don't you use to separate channels, this way you could adjust every servo's end point for either direction and the center point for each one as well, simply replace the y by two extentions.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM
victorzamora

Default RE: Dual Elevator

He can't do that becuse the 7CAP doesn't tim both elevator servos. I know that you can set it up on seperate channels and trim it right. Then land and set both elevators halfway between neutral and the new trimmed position. It should work pretty well like that. I know it's not optimal, but it's still a possibility. The MSA-10 would be anothe option. Probably better, but definitely not as cheap.