Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Esky Transmitter/Berg Reciever in wild hawk

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 12:54 PM
beerandchips

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esky Transmitter/Berg Reciever in wild hawk

I posted this in another forum, but also wanted and value the opinions here as well. Thanks for your time.

I had an old Esky Honey Bee "E8" model transmitter radio laying around so I decided to put it in my wild hawk to upgrade to 72MHZ. I bought a Berg MS4L reciever to go with the radio. Everything works. However, I don't get throttle until the left stick is about 60% up. From there it will throttle up until I hit the limit. But, I don't know if I am really getting full power. Now if I have the throttle trim up it will wind louder than if the throttle trim is down (with the heli the trim was supposed to be down). does anyone know why it doesn't start the motor until about 60% up??? I am afraid to fly because I don't know if there is enough power or if I am getting full power. I have searched threads on all the forums that I know of including the internet searches and haven't found much. Thanks for your time. Maybe this is a simple switch. I hope so.

Steve