Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Which Battery Pack For NTC3 RTR??

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Jake C6R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which Battery Pack For NTC3 RTR??

ORIGINAL: Charlie_MT2

Woah! That is one sick car man! Ive been trying to make mine look somthing like that. I'll post a pic! Ok well im gonna order the new part when I get back in town (leaving next week sometime so I wont be here when it comes) Im gonna order it along with a bunch of other parts I need. Im putting a new O.S. engine in my HPI MT2 and it's been a hassle trying to find all of the parts I need, but I think I found everything haha. Just wanted to say again that I appreciate all of the help! I would be totally lost without your advice!
BTWlet me know if you have any interest in picking up another one as Iwould part with either of them. Iam mainly using my 1/8 truggy and Revo and the NTC3s mostly sit around!The FTNTC3 has a brand new Picco and the rally car just got a new piston & sleeve. Both are in perfect running condition and Iwould sell without receivers or if you needed a radio/receiver Ihave a Futaba Ican add.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Charlie_MT2

Hey, thanks for the offer! Ill let you know if I ever decide I want another. However, right now I want to focus on mine and get it perfect. Also my NTC3 is where all my money is going right now so I dont have any spare cash! Haha. Thanks for the offer though!
Old 01-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Charlie_MT2

Hey Jake! Just got back from my vacation! During my time away I thought about what I could do about the battery pack, and then it occured to me that I didnt even have to buy anything online. I just actually made my own connection that has a rechaging connector installed too! I just clipped the old red connector off of the stock battery pack and soldered it onto the new battery and soldered the new battery's connector on as well so I could use it for recharging. Here's a pic, might be easier to understand if you see it!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12329.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1708213  
Old 01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Jake C6R

Nice, that will work just fine! Gotta love it when you can DIY and save a few bucks!  Good job!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Charlie_MT2

Yeah thanks! Well thanks again for all the help! I'm sure I will have more questions about my NTC3 so i'll let you know if I do!