Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

help finding a motor brand

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
soulja4187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help finding a motor brand

Well i live in Tallahassee and i been doing off road for over 2 years and now i have decided to hit the pavement too. Theirs a guy that is selling his serpent 950R with bad ass electronics ( meaning awsome). Well he is asking for 1,250 for everything i forgot the brand of engine it has, he said its an italian engine. It has a red crank case and the heat sink is kina oval. He said he would sell it to me for 900 if he takes the engine off because he said it cost about 500. First of all what kind of engine is that and do u think is a better deal with the engine or no engine? Please help me out thanks.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Timmahh
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help finding a motor brand

prolly a collari, but you can get a serpent 950 for alot less than that. and the collari motors are pricey, but i would doubt its over 1200.00 for a new 950 and a Collari. but for used, id wouldnt pay more than 700.00 maybe 8 if its in pristene condition.
Timmahh