Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Getting out of the hobby

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 03:05 PM
tankmaster5001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting out of the hobby

So as many of you know I started in this hobby back in august and I purchased and detailed a panzer III. It was a very great expierience and Iearned alot about painting with airbrushes and other modeling techniques. But because of the cost of one tank is more than I am prepared to pay since Ifound a better use for my airbrush which and I like better. So I am thinking about selling my panzerIII. I know I probably won't be able tocompletely recoup my losses. Since I am not completely sure yet whether or not I want to sell it I am just trying to figure out where I should sell it,how much I shouldask for it, and if there would even be any intrest in it?

The TC is highly detailed. The winterketts are asiatam and it works great. It also has an antenna on the side and its range is about 100ft.

You can either post or pm me about it.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Eggman1965
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Getting out of the hobby

Throw it up on the classifieds and see if you get any bites. Be specific with the extras and upgradesand how much money you want for it (don't mention your costs, no-one cares) Just decide what you want to sell it for and see what happens.

Isorry we're losing a tanker though, there are so vewry few of us around.

Mike
Old 11-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is a very nice PzIII. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. The classifieds don't get any where near as many hits as our forum so you are probably better off trying to sell it here if it is Ok with the moderators. I would buy it in a minute if i didn't already have one. Got big plans for mine. just need to get the new budget worked out. I'm working at a deficit also.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
1sgt

ORIGINAL: Panther G

It is a very nice PzIII. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. The classifieds don't get any where near as many hits as our forum so you are probably better off trying to sell it here if it is Ok with the moderators. I would buy it in a minute if i didn't already have one. Got big plans for mine. just need to get the new budget worked out. I'm working at a deficit also.

I agree it is a nice looking PZIII, but I too have plans for a PZIII. See the drawing below, it's the bottom pics with the side skirts ( the drawing came from Pzkpfw III in action by Squadron/Signal publications ( armor Number 24 ) . I think it will go nicely with my PZ IV ( also below)

Jim