Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

which are better of the 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 08:16 PM
colossus281

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which are better of the 2

Hi im going to be getting into racing but im stuck on which car to get which one is better the Losi 8IGHT-T 2.0 4WD Truggy Race Roller or Associated 1/8 FT RC8T Truggy Championship Edition Kit thanks
Old 07-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: which are better of the 2

That's like asking which is better, Ford or Chevy. There is no better. Each one has advantages and disadvantages. The Losi folks will tell you Losi, and the AE folks will tell you AE. People who don't care much for either (myself included) will tell you Mugen/Xray.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:13 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: which are better of the 2

Both are awesome and if set up right are as good as anything out there..

Except maybe now the Serpent, which is apparently the new bar-setter for truggies(though it apparently has some teething problems, as most new cars do.. Still, seems and looks like an awesome new advance among truggies..) AE and Losi will be soon to follow probably.., with some kind of upgrades to keep up..

In any case, the RC8T CE and Losi 8T 2.0 are very much in the same league.. Both priced well, parts are easy to find, etc.. I'd base my decision on the latter(which does your LHS carry parts for?..)