Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Redcat Racing - Top Notch Customer Service

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat Racing - Top Notch Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 03:31 PM
austexjg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Racing - Top Notch Customer Service

Ijust wanted to say " Thank You" to the people at Redcat for responding to my emails into customer service about replacement parts so quickly. The Rockslide RS10 is a great entry level Rock Crawler - this rig is better on the rocks than Iwould have imagined, with the smaller motors offering decent power. The transmitter is easy to use if you are familiar with the Futaba T3PM - almost identical in feel.I look forwardto any upgrades that may be in the pipeline for this Crawler.
If Redcat continues to offer well made products forata great price point ANDTop - Notch customer service before and after the sale, the Redcat name will continue bring new enthusiasts the RC scene - a good thing for us all.
Iwould not hesitate to purchase another Redcat for bashing in the backyard with friends....

Thank you Redcat -
J.G.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:30 AM
bpdaddy77

Default RE: Redcat Racing - Top Notch Customer Service

I have been emailing them and i have not had a response from them I own a rockslide super class and the diff spur gear stripped in the center because it is plastic that should definitely be metal to be able to pull that weight up and down ever since I did the dual 2000mah nicd batteries the power is insane but the spur gears can not handle the load of the rig and I'm not talking about the outer gear the part that usually has a diff cup but instead it has a solid bar diff with a plastic gear, they has been out of stock for 2 weeks now so I'm gonna assume that they are aware of this problem but I haven't gotten a response from them at all I am disappointed in them. I hope some one from redcat see this and emails me back....I've also called their number from their site and the mail box is full and no answer....what is going on with this company?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:11 AM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: bpdaddy77

I have been emailing them and i have not had a response from them I own a rockslide super class and the diff spur gear stripped in the center because it is plastic that should definitely be metal to be able to pull that weight up and down ever since I did the dual 2000mah nicd batteries the power is insane but the spur gears can not handle the load of the rig and I'm not talking about the outer gear the part that usually has a diff cup but instead it has a solid bar diff with a plastic gear, they has been out of stock for 2 weeks now so I'm gonna assume that they are aware of this problem but I haven't gotten a response from them at all I am disappointed in them. I hope some one from redcat see this and emails me back....I've also called their number from their site and the mail box is full and no answer....what is going on with this company?
They have been busy adding and unloading inventory for new models.
You can also call the dealer you bought it from. They shoukld be able to help you.

Thank You
Old 08-06-2009, 12:05 PM
austexjg

Sorry to hear about the customer service issue - that is the opposite of what my experience was - I emailed and recieved a reply the next day, never thought about calling. That does suck if you tried calling and there was no answer - that really ticks me off when it happens to me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon - it sucks to wait for parts, that was my main concern when purchasing my Rockslide; I thought my fears were put to rest, but now I'm worried, again.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Revolauncher

+1 on the good service. Picked up a monsoon XP roller and the front diff. was way out of whack, no shims and the ring and pinion wouldn't have lasted through break in they were grinding so bad. They shipped the parts right out at no charge with apologies for the quality control issue and it has been flawless ever since.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 PM
stinkbombracing2

Customer service lol you should read what happen to us !! You can find it at BEWARE OF REDCAT SERVICE and yes my spelling sucks