Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Sea Dancer 1.20 plans?

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Sea Dancer 1.20 plans?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Turbobeaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sea Dancer 1.20 plans?

Does anybody know if plans for the Sea Dancer 1.20 by the late Fred Reese are available any where?He was kitting this kit and the Golden Oldie 40 biplane around the time he sadly passed away.I have always wanted to build the big brother to my Sea Dancer 60.I wonder where the plans for the Sea Dancer 1.20 ever ended up seeing as it never got published as a construction article.It would be too bad if the plans for this model went to the grave with Fred.Super guy,super airplane!
Old 11-02-2017, 12:42 PM
ziggy138

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sea Dancer 120 plans

Looking at old RCU forms and found your request for 120 sized plans. Did you ever find them? If so do you still have a copy that I could buy from you? I have several Cloud Dancers in 60 and 120 size, and love them like mad. I hope to get Balsa Workbench to cut me the 60 sized and trying to get him to scale up 60 size for me to about 85 inch wing. Ken Cigler
Old 11-30-2017, 08:26 AM
ziggy138

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sea Dancer 120

I just built a Cloud Dancer 120 from a short kit by Balsaworkbench. Look it up on his web sight and click on Cloud Dancer 120 and you will see my plane and me. I had NO problems with his kit and waiting for him to cut me a Sea Dancer short kit. You can find plans on Ebay. BY the way I LOVE the way my "Dancer " flies with a DLE 20. It is a GREAT sport and very easy to fly plane, you can not go wrong with any size Cloud Dancer. Balsaworkbench is run by Fred, and he is Very easy to work with and does Email back very quick. His price is well below "big Name " cutters and I found no bad wood in his kit, or missing parts.

Last edited by ziggy138; 01-01-2018 at 08:32 AM. Reason: wrong name of plane