Community
Search
Notices
SimJet Turbine Direct Support Direct support for SimJet Turbines provided here.

Nexus ECU problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 03:09 PM
johnny84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nexus ECU problem

Hi there!
I'm having a fight with my Gaspar fadec for my Nexus. It's been set up by the book, I've done the "Transmitter adjust" a hundred times, but it don't seem to work.
As I push Up arrow on my GSU I can read that the pulse is 982 with stick and trim down, and 2082 with stick and trim up. Just as it says in the manual. As I move my throttle stick up, the percentage also increases along with the stick. Everything is just as it should. H
The problem: With my trim down, the GSU says "Trim low", I push the trim upwards, like I've always done, it says "Ready". As I move my stick to start the turbine, the GSU says "Sticklo!" This happened after a season checkup, it has never happened before.

What should I try?

Regards
Jan Fredrik

http://www.JetsOfBergen.no
Old 12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Gaspar

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Nexus ECU problem

ORIGINAL: johnny84

The problem: With my trim down, the GSU says ''Trim low'', I push the trim upwards, like I've always done, it says ''Ready''. As I move my stick to start the turbine, the GSU says ''Sticklo!'' This happended after a season checkup, it has never happened before.

What should I try?

Regards
Jan Fredrik
Nothing, your ecu work just fine.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
johnny84

I'm also quite sure that the ECU works fine, but somewhere there is an interference, as I can't do a start procedure. The settings in the radio haven't been touched since I last ran it.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:24 PM
johnny84

Problem solved.