Community
Search
Notices
Smart-Fly (Quest Engineering) Support Forum Support forum for all Smart-Fly products. Equalizers, Batshare, Ignition Cutoff, Regulators.

Equalizer II problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Goggles
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Equalizer II problems

Back in Feb I purchased 2 Equalizer II's and I set them up as per manual with JR 8231's, 2 per wing. When it came time for maiden a couple weeks ago I was setting everything up at the field and doing preflight checks I noticed when I moved the aileron sticks slowly I got a very jittery movement on each aileron, they were stepping badly on each movement. I was also getting very short range checks and then I had 1 Eq that lost the setup to the second servo. I pulled the Eq's out and put a spare reciever that had Aux channel 1 for the 2nd servo (running dual rx's) and at that moment I had excellent range check again. The 8231's also ran much smoother and I ended up putting on a few good flights that day.

Please advise what I should do because at this moment I do not trust using these in any of my planes.

Thanks,

Kelvin Buck.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:21 AM
rrritchey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Equalizer II problems

Kevin,
Well, I am not sure what happened but it sounds like you want to return them for your money back and that is no problem. Just send them back to us and we will refund your money. The Equalizer has been a very dependable product but sometimes something will happen. We are sorry you experienced these problems.