Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

ORIGINAL: rikybob

You got that right! Yah, I kinda laughed about your snobby noise ordinances down under but alas, the lady that gives me access to her beach would NOT want to hear that loud B T C H hauling around her pond!!!

In lieu of I got THIS and [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=30930]THIS![/link] (HK site is down)

No muss, no fuss!

The actual muss and fuss is [link=http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?20766-How-to-paint-a-boat]HERE[/link] as I have to re-do the hull!

As for the other forum, the character ''Boomer'' is really nice and PM'd me some very helpful info! Shame others aren't as pleasant but know this. These are predominantly a bunch of old codgers! Yah, the are rich (many of them) too! In the back ground of one guys piccy at his house is a freakin' ROCK STAR BUS RV! Yet they work HARD to be cheap as hell (kind of folks after my own heart now that I think about it!)!

If you ain't careful yer gonna have a huge fleet-o-little helicopters!!

b

I hear you regards the noise. Years ago I had a nitro car when I was in the Army. I got permission to use the parade ground but only on weekends.

As the barracks were right next to it you can guess how popular I was running that thing around at 7 in the morning. Lets just say after a few floggings I stopped using it till after lunch time.[img][/img]

Looking forward to seeing it tearing up the pond.

Im being careful not to jump into another small heli but if Rob, Jonesy or Phil gets one and starts spruiking there worth then Im afraid Im gone.[img][/img]

Wonder if the HK site is down for Chinese new year? Might be a pain to get stuff this time of year.

(Floggings, Heheheh)

Yah, I have been the victim of peer pressure by you b a s t a r d s on more than one occasion! Grrrrrrr!

Well wifey has the "lurgy" and I'm taking the opportunity to sand the beast down with 200 grit and prime it! It will be dry soon and I will sand with 400 grit and paint the top half my favorite color, forest green!

In the mean time, Monty Python's "The meaning of life" is on netflix!

As for HK who knows? I mused to myself how humorous it was that given their negligible parts (not always but sometimes) that they may be using negligible servers! I slipped in, in time to order the ESC and the BIG HONKIN' motor and the site failed again. Good thing is, is I ordered state side and it says my goodies are packed and ready to be shipped!

All the best!

b
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17435.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	1846519   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uq49680.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1846520   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zw69369.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1846521   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn40711.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1846522   Click image for larger version

Name:	Di98768.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1846523  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: rikybob

(Floggings, Heheheh)

Yah, I have been the victim of peer pressure by you b a s t a r d s on more than one occasion! Grrrrrrr!

Well wifey has the "lurgy" and I'm taking the opportunity to sand the beast down with 200 grit and prime it! It will be dry soon and I will sand with 400 grit and paint the top half my favorite color, forest green!

In the mean time, Monty Python's "The meaning of life" is on netflix!

As for HK who knows? I mused to myself how humorous it was that given their negligible parts (not always but sometimes) that they may be using negligible servers! I slipped in, in time to order the ESC and the BIG HONKIN' motor and the site failed again. Good thing is, is I ordered state side and it says my goodies are packed and ready to be shipped!

All the best!

b
Its looking good so far. Yeah you have to love local HK stores. Our one is quick as well.

Took the 450 out this morning. Zero wind and was looking forward to a few flights. Half way through the first one the wind came out of nowhere.

Glad I was 3 mistakes high as I used all of them. Had the finger ready on TH but got it back and took about 30 seconds to get a break in the wind to land.

Had the cam but didnt switch it on. Would have been an interesting vid.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM
ingleburn

Well it looks like the heli gods were on my side today. After getting home I found one of the screws holding the tail box to the boom had snapped and it was close to falling off.

Had the wind not come I would have kept flying and the tail would have ejected mid flight.

Did a good preflight on it and nothing was loose so it must have snapped during the flight.

Maybe thats the reason it was all over the place, because its usually a lot better in the wind. All fixed now and from now on will do a check between every flight.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
rikybob

Well it looks like the heli gods were on my side today. After getting home I found one of the screws holding the tail box to the boom had snapped and it was close to falling off.[img][/img]

Had the wind not come I would have kept flying and the tail would have ejected mid flight.

Did a good preflight on it and nothing was loose so it must have snapped during the flight.

Maybe thats the reason it was all over the place, because its usually a lot better in the wind. All fixed now and from now on will do a check between every flight.

Had the same thing happened to me before! Glad you survived the event!

B
Old 02-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Kozzy_98

Glad you found and sorted out the problem before it became problematic.

Nothing going on here ATM. Waiting on the crap weather to go away and I am also waiting for my motor bearings and oil order from HK.

Another quick question, I have the HK401b Gyro on my #1 helicopter. I have upped the gain until it stops wagging which is nice, but if I give a really quick rudder input the tail bounces back and is inaccurate. Do I need to add some delay? I have the same problem with the Beast helicopter and that doesn't have a HK401b.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Rob2160

PHENOMENAL - AWESOME!!!! - DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! BUY ONE!...

The New Brushless MCPX from Blade.

WOW.. and I mean WOW!...

Here is my mini review..

Very slightly larger than the original MCPX, rotors seem about 1cm longer and the boom is about 1cm longer also.

Absolutely TONS of power and NO hint of any tail blow out regardless of manouver and how hard you slam the pitch up and down..

What I like about it....

1. It feels so much more solid than the Nano CPX - I love the Nano for indoor flips and inverted but in any wind above 5 kts it really gets blown around.. it is very light.. the Brushless MCPXhandles 15-20 Kt winds with EASEand is a blast to fly even in gusty conditions. .

2. My BL MCPX cost $239 BNF which is just $60 less than the 130 X. For some reason the 130 X never grew on me.. It flies ok, but has a terrible tail drift and gets the death wobbles often... the BL MCPX is just rock solid, zero tail drift, super locked in and smooth as silk to fly..

Did I say it has TONs of power???

The book says 100% flat throttle curve on Idle up and I flew it like that several times.. It has a better power to weight ratio than the 130X and is completely locked in at all times.. (even doing flips in a 20 Kt gusting tailwind.. it never even blinked)

I have now set a flat 80% throttle curve and for me it feels super sweet and still outperforms the 130x

3. It has everything you loved about the original MCPX and none of its vices.. the tail will NEVER blow out and it will NEVER bog down.. even on 80% flat curve you can pitch pump through the entire lipo with no change in performance or Head Speed.

It is now my new instant favourite Heli... I stillfound it needed a few tweaks different to the manual to make it fly the way I like it.But that is onlyfor my own personal preference(I liketo hover with the collective stick a few mm above neutral..) for anyone interested here are my settings..

1. Unwind all threecollective pushrod linkages one full 360turn outwards (IE to give you more positive pitch)

2.No Dual Rate, no Expo

3. Aileron / Elev andRudder travel all 110% both ways

Throttle curve
Normal 050 60 70 80
IDLE UP 80 80 80 80 80

Pitch Curve
Normal 30 40 60 78 96
IDLE UP 0 30 60 78 96

These are just my preferences and it fliesgreatalso on the stock settings.. but WOW.. Just get one!

EDIT.. Just had a few more flights after using a tiny amount of Labelle oil onthe main gear / swash andbearings... Super Sweet!...Vid review below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2PQ1HRof38[/youtube]

Old 02-02-2013, 02:51 AM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

PHENOMENAL - AWESOME!!!! - DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! BUY ONE!...

WOW.. and I mean WOW!...

Here is my mini review..

Very slightly larger than the original MCPX, rotors seem about 1cm longer and the boom is about 1cm longer also.

Absolutely TONS of power and NO hint of any tail blow out regardless of manouver and how hard you slam the pitch up and down..

What I like about it....

1. It feels so much more solid than the Nano CPX - I love the Nano for indoor flips and inverted but in any wind above 5 kts it really gets blown around.. it is very light.. the Brushless MCPXhandles 15-20 Kt winds with EASEand is a blast to fly even in gusty conditions. .

2. My BL MCPX cost $239 BNF which is just $60 less than the 130 X. For some reason the 130 X never grew on me.. It flies ok, but has a terrible tail drift and gets the death wobbles often... the BL MCPX is just rock solid, zero tail drift, super locked in and smooth as silk to fly..

The book says 100% flat throttle curve on Idle up and I flew it like that several times.. It has a better power to weight ratio than the 130X and is completely locked in at all times.. (even doing flips in a 20 Kt gusting tailwind.. it never even blinked)

I have now set a flat 80% throttle curve and for me it feels super sweet and still outperforms the 130x

3. It has everything you loved about the original MCPX and none of its vices.. the tail will NEVER blow out and it will NEVER bog down.. even on 80% flat curve you can pitch pump through the entire lipo with no change in performance or Head Speed.

It is now my new instant favourite Heli... I stillfound it needed a few tweaks different to the manual to make it fly the way I like it.But that is onlyfor my own personal preference(I liketo hover with the collective stick a few mm above neutral..) for anyone interested here are my settings..

1. Unwind all threecollective pushrod linkages one full 360turn outwards (IE to give you more positive pitch)

2.No Dual Rate, no Expo

3. Aileron / Elev andRudder travel all 110% both ways

Throttle curve
Normal 050 60 70 80
IDLE UP 80 80 80 80 80

Pitch Curve
Normal 30 40 60 78 96
IDLE UP 0 30 60 78 96

These are just my preferences and it fliesgreatalso on the stock settings.. but WOW.. Just get one!

EDIT.. Just had a few more flights after using a tiny amount of Labelle oil onthe main gear / swash andbearings... Super Sweet!...Vid review below.

And there we have it. I knew it would be you that bought the first one but I will resist (For now)
Just put a MicroHeli swash on my MCPX and its much better. Wobbles are gone and it behaves itself a lot better.
To bad about the tail blow outs near the end of the battery and collective management you need to use but Ill live with that till it dies.
Hope your keeping well Rob and looking forward to seeing a flight vid soon. At least your ones are something near how I fly unlike all the rest going around which are crazy 3D that Im never going to do.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:56 AM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

Glad you found and sorted out the problem before it became problematic.

Nothing going on here ATM. Waiting on the crap weather to go away and I am also waiting for my motor bearings and oil order from HK.

Another quick question, I have the HK401b Gyro on my #1 helicopter. I have upped the gain until it stops wagging which is nice, but if I give a really quick rudder input the tail bounces back and is inaccurate. Do I need to add some delay? I have the same problem with the Beast helicopter and that doesn't have a HK401b.

Kozzy, havent used that gyro for ages but sounds like,

A: Gain to high.
B: Servo to slow to keep up with the gyro.

If you are using a cheap tail servo then I dont think you are going to get rid of it. Try lowering tail gain and see how you go.

Just noticed Rob is lurking so he might have a few suggestions of his own.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:44 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

PHENOMENAL - AWESOME!!!! - DON''T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! BUY ONE!...

WOW.. and I mean WOW!...

Here is my mini review..

What I like about it....

1. It feels so much more solid than the Nano CPX - I love the Nano for indoor flips and inverted but in any wind above 5 kts it really gets blown around.. it is very light.. the Brushless MCPX handles 15-20 Kt winds with EASE and is a blast to fly even in gusty conditions. .

It is now my new instant favourite Heli... I still found it needed a few tweaks different to the manual to make it fly the way I like it. But that is only for my own personal preference (I like to hover with the collective stick a few mm above neutral..) for anyone interested here are my settings..

1. Unwind all three collective pushrod linkages one full 360 turn outwards (IE to give you more positive pitch)

2. No Dual Rate, no Expo

3. Aileron / Elev and Rudder travel all 110% both ways

Throttle curve
Normal 0 50 60 70 80
IDLE UP 80 80 80 80 80

Pitch Curve
Normal 30 40 60 78 96
IDLE UP 0 30 60 78 96

These are just my preferences and it flies great also on the stock settings.. but WOW.. Just get one!

EDIT.. Just had a few more flights after using a tiny amount of Labelle oil on the main gear / swash and bearings... Super Sweet!... Vid review below.

GREAT review Rob!

Looks like H/H got it right straight out of the gate for a change!

On a related note, the [link=http://www.wowhobbies.com/e-flite-blade-mcp-x-parts.aspx]BL kits are dropping like a rock![/link]

Happy flyin', sailing, rollin'.......

b

Old 02-04-2013, 06:52 AM
ingleburn

Not much going on here at the moment.
Have to give a big wrap to ZeeJay hobbies for their great service.
My Nano had a main board fail and sent it back to them for warranty. They received it today, looked at it and a replacement is already on its way.
Should be back flying by Wednesday.Great work guys, a lot of stores could learn a lot from you.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Edmund2

Thnak you Rob, now I will have to get one and keep it at the office as there is no way I could take it home. Just need to check how much the locals would rip me off with.

Did not do any flying the last 10 days but od intend to lift off something over the weekend weather permitting. Best weather is when we are at work but the moment I get home or to the club the windsocks are all standing straigth. Can only have  chat and enjoy a beer or more.

Edmund.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:09 PM
ahamay

Hi guys.....not much in the way of hobbies going on here at the moment. I havn't flown for the past week as the weather has been bad and I've been busy the last few days.

Some sad news....we had to say goodbye to our family dog Jesse yesterday. He's been by our side everywhere we went for the past 14 years. He lost his hearing and eyesight in the last 12 months and also became a diabetic and we could not let him go on the way he was. He was a great mate and he'll be missed.

Some exciting news...our little girl is now 12 weeks and smiling at everyone. She's growing up so fast... and she's definately got mummy's dimples..lol

I cracked it with my lipo charger last week after not using a few of my charged batteries and I had to discharge them. My charger only does 2amps discharge which takes for ever on one battery let alone a few. I used a couple of 35w halogen globes in my charge board as a discharger with the battery also plugged in. I tested this on an old battery with my lipo alarm connected to stop at 3.8v per cell and it worked great. Took about 10 minutes for 1 pack. Can anyone see any reason why this would not work or be harmfull to my packs etc ?

Old 02-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Kozzy_98

Just a quick update on recent happenings..

I haven't been flying for a while as I sprained my right wrist quite badly last Sunday, and it turns out that the weather has been absolutely perfect [:@]

With my tail bounce some people have said  to use some delay, even with some digital servos and it has completely cured the problem with both of the helicopters. Even with big pitch pumps (semi rapid descent and a very quick punch on the collective) the tail doesn't miss a beat. So thats all good [8D]

Also received my package full of bearings and  scorpion bearing oil, as well as some fixed linkages to fix a few complications in my #1 450 due to bad setup.

Now I have all of my motors on the quadcopter spinning more smoothly than ever, and I am very pleased about that. Originally I had two motors destined for the bin, one is working nicely after lubricating the bearings, the other has a bent shaft. However I will hold onto it as it has a spotless bell and a perfectly well functioning stator. If I cannot find an exact replacement many people have been using other 4mm shafts with good results, but this will mean that I will have to use a prop adapter.

The doctor said that my wrist should take 1-2 weeks to heal, so hopefully I will be completely healed by Monday.

All the best

Old 02-09-2013, 02:41 PM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: ahamay

Hi guys.....not much in the way of hobbies going on here at the moment. I havn't flown for the past week as the weather has been bad and I've been busy the last few days.

Some sad news....we had to say goodbye to our family dog Jesse yesterday. He's been by our side everywhere we went for the past 14 years. He lost his hearing and eyesight in the last 12 months and also became a diabetic and we could not let him go on the way he was. He was a great mate and he'll be missed.

Some exciting news...our little girl is now 12 weeks and smiling at everyone. She's growing up so fast... and she's definately got mummy's dimples..lol

I cracked it with my lipo charger last week after not using a few of my charged batteries and I had to discharge them. My charger only does 2amps discharge which takes for ever on one battery let alone a few. I used a couple of 35w halogen globes in my charge board as a discharger with the battery also plugged in. I tested this on an old battery with my lipo alarm connected to stop at 3.8v per cell and it worked great. Took about 10 minutes for 1 pack. Can anyone see any reason why this would not work or be harmfull to my packs etc ?

Sorry to hear about your dog. They are great friends and its like losing a family member when they go.
I know how you feel as I was shattered when I had to have mine put down when she got to old.

What a cute smile your daughter has. Its great when they start getting a bit older. Always something new to amaze you.

Your packs should be ok using that method. Just make sure they dont over discharge. You could always put a lipo alarm on them and use a heli to run them down.

Im working away at the moment here. Have my helis with me but been to hot to do much flying.

But after putting the new board on the Nano Im loving it. The original board must have been faulty as I never liked flying it.
Now it is great and enjoy it more than the MCPX.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:51 PM
hugj
My Feedback: (7)

Hey guys I finally got some video of this backwards heli! It kind of looks like a airplane.
Had ga nice afternoon of flying Brian could not make it He was rebuilding a car.
  The Waco flys great and the saito fg21 is coming along. Me being me i want it to be perfect and i think I have it scared!
Also fle 3 batts in the 450 just had fun with it. It lost the fusealoge and back to the quick nimble heli it was.
I think if you are going to fly with a fuse you need a big heli to handel the weight.
Take care all and happy flying    Hugh
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QOvapj-GbE[/youtube]
Old 02-10-2013, 03:49 PM
ahamay

Sorry to hear about your dog. They are great friends and its like losing a family member when they go.
I know how you feel as I was shattered when I had to have mine put down when she got to old.
What a cute smile your daughter has. Its great when they start getting a bit older. Always something new to amaze you.
Your packs should be ok using that method. Just make sure they dont over discharge. You could always put a lipo alarm on them and use a heli to run them down.
Im working away at the moment here. Have my helis with me but been to hot to do much flying.
But after putting the new board on the Nano Im loving it. The original board must have been faulty as I never liked flying it.
Now it is great and enjoy it more than the MCPX.
Thanks... yes big shock losing your best mate...having bub helped as a distraction. She's getting very interactive and chatty now it's great.

Good news on the nano...I was surprised when you said you din't like flying it as I love mine. In saying that I havn't flown it since xmas. I need some landing skids as I cannot hot glue them back together any more. The only thing that annyoys me about the nano (apart from the crap motors) is the feathing spindle. You have to get the tension right on the nut or you get cyclic shakes when it gets unloaded.

The new BL mcpx sounds like a ripper but again I think it's overpriced...especially when they are going to make a lot more money on the parts.

My mcpx v2 is sitting like a dead bird on my shelf... I've given up on it. New motor, battery, extended boom and it blows out to the point I can't fly it. The nano is solid for the whole pack.

Jonesy
Old 02-10-2013, 03:52 PM
ahamay

Quick video I did on the weekend after doing my once over on the helis before I fly them. It basically shows what I do and how important checking your heli over is before you fly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIoCNFYd7OA[/youtube]
Old 02-10-2013, 04:02 PM
ahamay

Not sure if people are aware of this but i'll share.... youtube are moving away from flash and you'll notice that your vids are no longer using the flash plugin but are instead using html5. They have auto enrolled most accounts into this testing and you may or not have issues loading or watching youtube vids.

I don't think they have the html5 right yet...I get buffering and low quality vids that stop and start some times. Good new is you can opt out of the html trial by going to the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/html5

Jonesy
Old 02-10-2013, 04:34 PM
rikybob

@ Ingleburn - Glad you got good service but it's no surprise in that H/H is known for same!

Kowra looks a lovely place!

@ Edmund - Hope Wx eases up and you get shum schick time!

@ Jonesy - So sorry to hear your puppy passed. It's hard to believe how much we love them! My beautiful black Lab Allie passed near three years ago and I still miss her every day!

A lovely little girl you have and you are right, time will heal all wounds with that wonderful bundle of joy as a catalyst!

Re: Discharging a battery in 10 minutes. Not a problem!

Great viddy re: Preflight!

Re: HTML5. About forking time we got away from flash!

@ Kozz - Heal up quick mate!

@ Hugh - THAT is a nice plane the wifey bought you! Lovely plane and lovely flying!

@ All - My second weekend of camping, skeet shooting, shark toothing in the spring and fellowship!

I work all week then off to a B & B in another state with the wifey over Valentines weekend!

My BIG airboat project is coming alone and perhaps I can maiden this week!

All the best!

Brian
Old 02-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Flying Fiz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi All
Yes I'm still alive and kicking. Working hard and travelling a bit and when I have been in Sydney for the weekends it has been gale force winds most of the time. So not a lot of Stick time!

But what stick time I've had has been fun, both helis and planes, but still reducing my heli fleet and increasing the plane hangar, I'm having real trouble storing them all at present. Luckily my son is studying in Denmark for 6 months and so his room now has half a dozen planes in it. Although studying may be too strong a word for it as he travels somewhere in Europeeach long weekend, which for him is every second weekend, and he can't work out if he prefers the Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or German girls yet, so that's still a work in progress. But he is having fun trying to crack this serious conundrum.

Last weekend I joined a local RC flying club mainly because the last few planes I bought are a bit too big and fast for local ovals. But man oh man,I felt like I'dtakena Swiss army knife to a shot gun fight!! The biggest friggin planes and helis I've ever seen, some of these planes were 1/5, 1/4 and 1/3 scale, and the helis were either 600 or 700 size. It reminded me from that scene in Jaws, as I said to myself...I think I'm going to need a bigger plane....! So when I got home I got straight on-line and ordered a 1.7 metre wing span plane (a Hanger 9 Toledo Special)- my little 1 metre jobs were too small and hard to see flying the clubs big circuit, and their wheels to small for the thick grass landing strip.
Among themembers wasthe Australian representative for FC3 heli flying (if I got that right), - I have never seen such control of a big nitro heli ever, this guy was just so smooth yet fast and so clean through the air it was magic to watch. And it was a flybarred heli! He was sponsored by Futaba and had the nicest looking heli ( a compass I think). And Jonsey, I applaud your safety tips, and this guy checked EVERYTHINGbefore EVERY flight, he even did a range check before EVERY flight!! A little bit of OCD i thought.

Rob, Just what I wanted to hear re the BLMCPX, I'll grab one and sell the Nano, I still have a 1,000 spares for the MCPX and hopefully some of them will be a direct fit. Thanks for the detail.

Brian good to see you still holding things together here, and the boats look a treat. Enjoy all parts of the RCWorld I say, I built a 1/10 scale 2WD short course truckie thingy, but I think I buggered up the soldering (that's enough giggling from you Pav) and the motor doesn't perform as it should. I ended up hotgluing the three motor wires to the motor - I holds, but I guess that's not ideal, I must say that all my other soldering is now world class, but car motors, not so, allI can say is thatit was an odd arrangement and I stuffed it up!

Have we ever heard from Spiros again?
Best to all, and hi to Ingleburn and Simon as well.

Best,

Phil.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Kozzy_98

That 600-700 nitro would have been great fun to watch.

I wonder what they will all think if I brought a couple of the HK450s along with the messy cable tie wiring, cheap servos and Orange RX's. With the #1 helicopter I actually had to hot glue the servo to the frame after the servo mounting horn snapped off.

Glad the hot glue is working instead of the solder!

If they don't really care about cheap HK450 clones, where is this club found?
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 AM
ahamay

Has anyone seen this ? Only on top gear right... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsoWpTO2qg

Old 02-11-2013, 04:22 AM
rikybob

Has anyone seen this ? Only on top gear right... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsoWpTO2qg

Good GOD!

Did you see the epithet that "....I was about to say, you Asians can't drive..." That's just wrong!

b
Old 02-11-2013, 04:24 AM
rikybob

@ Phil! Great to hear from you and glad you took the next step with a club. Although it really hasn't been that beneficial to me you WILL benefit immensely! As for Spiros. I swear one of you are driving around with him in the trunk of your car![:-]

b
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 AM
rikybob

Hiya Guys!

Went out to the field for a week day BBQ and had a really nice time visiting with folks who I had not met before!

I found that there was a girl flying too!

The coolest part was a 14 year old boy who flew the Goblin 700. Amazing precision flier who topped off his set by flying up about 350' and autoing down (his mom was a MILF too)!

All the best!

b

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgoCz-bxFb0[/youtube]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.