Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Mods please read

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 08:24 PM
freestylingford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mods please read

I've always been a firm believer in who gives a freaking crap about what should be stickied and why and how many posts there are for this and that. Just let the people post as they wish and let the people answer as they wish and correct the misinformed as they come.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:29 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I kinda feel the same way u do about this freestylingford; I mean honestly....who really gives a u know what about this and about that being stickied somewhere only for no one to want to bother to read the "stickied" post(s) even though they are at or near the top of a given forum(s)...
Old 05-25-2008, 10:16 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks sticky like be no will there RcUniverse will be Traxxas forum on bad too hoo boo[&o] Now try to decipher that! Damnit, waay too much soda today[:@]
Old 05-25-2008, 10:56 PM
DaveG55

There's already a sticky in the engines forum for break-in, tuning and some other decent info for nitro engines. There's one for chassis tuning and gear ratios in the general forum. There's a good 'How to" stickey that covers batteries and such in the electric off road section. And there are some others around too. Why does every fourm need stickies anyway? Just reference to the ones that are already here.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:01 PM
DaveG55

ORIGINAL: matts6887

For sure, I am definately with ya on this one. I am kinda tired of it myself. When u see the same thread(s) over and over and over; it really starts to get old after awhile..

I kinda feel the same way u do about this freestylingford; I mean honestly....who really gives a u know what about this and about that being stickied somewhere only for no one to want to bother to read the "stickied" post(s) even though they are at or near the top of a given forum(s)...

I'm kinda confused here. Which side of this fence are you on matts6887?
Old 05-25-2008, 11:28 PM
matts6887

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

For sure, I am definately with ya on this one. I am kinda tired of it myself. When u see the same thread(s) over and over and over; it really starts to get old after awhile..

I'm kinda confused here. Which side of this fence are you on matts6887?
Well to be precise, it kinda goes both ways for me; I do....but I also don't care about it.....
Old 05-25-2008, 11:36 PM
freestylingford

Yea I know what he means I just don't bother actually writing a thread about posts over the same thing being a problem and we can correct it. Because its very helpful for the search function. Say "not sucking fuel" for example thats a good search term because a maybe typing "inadequate fuel delivery isssues" wouldn't bring up the same results. Just for example so the more posts you have the more a person may be able to relate to the exact problem ultimately not making a new post which some people seem to be hoping for.

And if you think this forum is bad go check out the electric off road its unbelievable and has stickies.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:40 PM
matts6887

ORIGINAL: freestylingford

Yea I know what he means I just don't bother actually writing a thread about posts over the same thing being a problem and we can correct it. Because its very helpful for the search function. Say "not sucking fuel" for example thats a good search term because a maybe typing "inadequate fuel delivery isssues" wouldn't bring up the same results. Just for example so the more posts you have the more a person may be able to relate to the exact problem ultimately not making a new post which some people seem to be hoping for.

U got it man....so u see...indeed there is a kinda....."medium"....if u will that goes right down the middle; its neither one side, nor the other side....at least for ME its neither one nor the other...
Old 05-26-2008, 02:27 AM
beer=food
Banned

All we need is one sticky threadededed, LOL, the beer thread ! The one and only !

Who's wif meazoids ! ? LOL ! burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp !