Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera New 2403 TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera New 2403 TX

A small update from Walkera for their 2402 tx. As the 2402 is a very basic tx without any adjustment. The new 2403tx feature large backlight LCD, digital trim, 2.4Ghz, etc. With new feature D/R switch and throttle limit. D/R limit the servo travel to 50% for more stable flight. And the throttle limit limit the throttle to 30-80%. These two features are very good for beginner as it make the helicopter very stable. Once used to the control of the heli the pilot can switch back to normal mode for faster response. The first heli feature this radio is the CB180Z, combine with the 45 degree rotor design and RX2437S receiver with flight stabilization system. Make this very stable heli even easier for beginner to enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vt57733.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	1449243   Click image for larger version

Name:	cy77372.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	1449244  
Old 06-09-2010, 02:54 PM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Walkera New 2403 TX

Nice. Good idea on their part.  I think if they add some programmability to the TX would be nice too. They have buttons for it, but they don't really use them for anything. They could have added some things like exponential and maybe a throttle curve setting feature.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:40 PM
dchin62973

They should just make this the standard 2.4 GHz digital 4-Channel Tx.

[8D]
Old 07-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Buz

ORIGINAL: dchin62973

They should just make this the standard 2.4 GHz digital 4-Channel Tx.

[8D]
I think the standard will be future editions of the Spektrum. At least the technology. I bought a Guai 4 rotor .. It came with a Futaba 2.4g Tx. I haven't had a Futaba for many years. It seems to work well... but there is about a 1 inch long "antenna" sticking out the top of it. (it's the T4YF model) That antenna is not a real antenna! It points out that the actual antenna for the Tx is located in the base of the little fake antenna. I really don't undertand that!
The antenna on the receiver is about 10" long! I've never seen a 2.4g receiver with such a long antenna on it.

On the down side... there is a push button that is directly under the throttle/rudder stick. That's the "Power Down" button. It's there so you can work on adjusting your esc's .. and you push that button when you do a range check.
BUT, if you are flying and accidentally toggle that button, the Guai goes insane. That button should have been on top of the Tx.