Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

EXI 450 Pro V3 Belt - GREAT! but one small issue...

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

EXI 450 Pro V3 Belt - GREAT! but one small issue...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 02:09 PM
dudeinmyrtlebeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXI 450 Pro V3 Belt - GREAT! but one small issue...

So Igot my kit a few weeks ago, and I've been taking the build very slow. This is my first 450. I'm almost complete, and Inoticed that the tail rotor control seems to be binding at both limits of the tail gear shaft, and it's sloppy in the middle. It's almost like the gear shaft is warped. It's so hard to move, that the Hitec 5084MG Ihave on the tail can barely move it.

Ok, so I just took the tail apart. It appears as though the issue is the bearings in the tail rotor blade grip - or lack thereof. It feels like there are no bearings at all on one of the grips, and the other is a little 'grindy' for lack of a better term. Could you just replace the grips? That's all it looks like to me as of now. Thanks again

Ihaven't seen anything else wrong with the kit. Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Old 07-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Forum support1

Default RE: EXI 450 Pro V3 Belt - GREAT! but one small issue...

Hi that is not a big as a problem just use some grease oil and dip of couple of drop in there it should fix the problem.

Eric
Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 AM
dudeinmyrtlebeach

Tried that. Didn't work. I took the grips apart. The bearings are shot on one side, and missing on the other.

For everyones info, xheli support replied to me and are sending me a new set of grips and a new control arm. Couldn't ask for better support!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

i have never had a problem with xheli i often look into their pages if im looking for stuff before i look any place else. i just wish they could keep stuff in stock.