Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Experiences buying from xheli.

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Experiences buying from xheli.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
RC RedHots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

I must be the poster child!
I have no connection with Xheli Or HobbyPartz! other then buying from them.
Maybe my luck is better then others.
I have spent a bunch of money in the past year +.
I have sent parts back and they have replced them no problem!
They may not have the best phone service or answer your email as fast as you would like, but the price is great!
JUST my 2 cents
RCREDHOTS

Old 11-17-2010, 08:04 PM
imacamper

ORIGINAL: RC RedHots
They may not have the best phone service or answer your email as fast as you would like, but the price is great!
Or answer your email at all. Iemailed both hobbypartz and XHeli on October 21 simply inquiring about upgrades for my Exceed Falcon 40 v2. Iam still awaiting a reply and Irun my own mail server so Iknow for a fact that no SMTP server has connected to mine claiming to have email from @xheli.com or @hobbypartz.com

On that same day, Ialso waited on hold for 30 minutes before Ihung up.

And on that same day, Itried "Live Chat". Although I received the canned "hello", there was no reply to my question.

So low prices, yes. Fast shipping, yes. So if you're experienced, do not need to ask any questions, AND your items are not defective, you'll probably be quite happy with them. But anyone dealing with any of these companies needs to understand that if they have any issues, resolving them will likely be difficult at best.

Cheers,

Drew
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
NickMcEnjoy

JUST my 2 cents
RCREDHOTS

Did they answer your calls or e-mails?

Old 11-18-2010, 04:53 PM
RC RedHots

ORIGINAL: NickMcEnjoy

JUST my 2 cents
RCREDHOTS

Did they answer your calls or e-mails?

As a matter of fact they did!
And called me! on a return and offered a refund or a credit, my choice! A few days later I call them back and added some money and bought a different product.
I am sure some day my luck will drop, but for now I have not had a problem!
As for the products they offer I seen just as many problems / postswith name brand items.
PS I could buy all but one lottery ticketand I will loose every time!
maybe I have better luck with Xheli & Hobbypartz
As for the problems some are having post a directed messageto Andy the guy has helped me out a great deal! not sure if he is real or not but it works for me!

RCREDHOTS

Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM
NickMcEnjoy

Sounds like you're lucky. This guy was not as lucky.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:19 PM
drive2survive
My Feedback: (27)

so far EXI has been dependable!! but are hard to get on the phone
Old 12-04-2010, 10:59 AM
ROTOJOHN

X-heli ROCKS!  Made an order , had confirmation immediatley ,order shipped next day arrived complete and exactly
what I ordered. Thanks to the crew @ x-heli !!!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:17 PM
drive2survive

yes theyve been dependable until they recently pissed us off[:@] we got one of those $60 500 specials and when the kit arrived thier wasnt a boom pkg. in the box, so we called letting them know what happened, we told them exactly what was short, and they said ok will send the parts right out, well here it is 7 days later and no parts! so we call and played the waiting game and someone "FIANALLY ANSWERED" so we ask what happend to the missing parts you were gonna send out, thier reply was" oh we didnt know what you were shorted............I said BS! we sat right thier and told ya exactly what was missing!! thier reply was "ok will send them right out needless to say we wont be doing any bizz for a long time!

EXI GET YOUR $&%# TOGETHER
Old 12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
rcdoctor

xheli rep. i am having aproblem with my order and i have posted on 2 websites not counting this one and no one has gotten back to me, maybe you can help. order number 965542. I purchased this heli on 10-14-2010. and exi 450. I finally got around to putting it together this past weekend and i found several problems with it. 4 grub screws 2 that hold the coller to the main shaft are cracked in the hex part where the allen tool goes in. the other 2 are on the hiller bar that holds the fly bar in place. I got the 2 out of the main shaft coller but have not been able to remove the other 2. I will need to cut off the flybar and the hiller. well i finished the assembly the way it is and when i spool up the heli it vibrates viloently. I noticed the head is wobbling. I removed and cheched the main and found that it was bent. I replaced it with a spare one and tried it again. it still wobbles and these leads me to believe that the head was not drilled out true. I dont have a spare to replace it with. I would like to know if you can help me out with these parts. I know that the heli was not expensive but the quality is poor of some of the fasteners and the machine work of the main shaft and head. I purchased a exceed g2 from you all about a month earlier and it is smooth as can be. thank you for your help with this order.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:49 PM
imacamper

ORIGINAL: rcdoctor

xheli rep. i am having aproblem with my order and i have posted on 2 websites not counting this one and no one has gotten back to me, ...
Good luck. As you have found out, Xheli is great until you have an issue. Heck, they don't even answer sales inquires!

I'll bet not one of the "Xheli rocks!" crowd has ever tried to contact them.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 AM
drive2survive

only way to really contact them is on the phone but even then its sometimes a long wait! I bought one of those plastic 500 $60 specials and all the parts werent thier,so we called and said theyed send them but havent seen'em yet.....

UPDATE RE THE PROBLEM...well here we sit waiting for the parts EXI said they would send right out,so we got curious and called wondering what happend, thier reply was "Oh we didnt understand the problem and will send the parts right out" well you freakin idiots!! we sat right here and told you exactly what happend and that thier were some parts missing,and you said youd get right on it and send the parts, and now your saying you didnt understand???????!![:@] needless to say they have lost a good customer
Old 02-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Forum support1

Hi guys my name is Eric and I work for xheli how can i help you guys.

Eric
Old 03-09-2011, 12:45 PM
dan.zinger

Hi Eric
Old 03-09-2011, 12:59 PM
dan.zinger

Eric
I order a lipo charger, heli carrying case 400/450 class and blades. I apparently chose the wrong shipping option and need to pay the difference so I can get my order but I can't get a hold of anyone.
Phone is always busy or mail box is always full so I can't leave a message and won't answer emails HELP!!!
order yhst-94582326164583-374918 from xHeli.com
Thanks Dan
Old 03-09-2011, 01:04 PM
dan.zinger

hi
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 PM
dan.zinger

Hey Eric
why does Xheli, Nitroplanes and Hobby partz all have the same phone number ? And why does a company with the same phone number and address need three different names and three different email addresses ?
Seems a little fishy
Old 03-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Forum support1

Hi Dan

And I'm sorry for the late reply and this order was cancel it because you choice the wrong shipping.Can you go back to the website and reorder things again. please and i'm sorry about the phone call I understand alot of customer on here been trying to call us but never get thru. But if you need help with the order I'm always here to help you guys out please let me know.

Eric
Old 06-15-2011, 10:33 AM
SW_RC

I'd be happy to buy from XHeli, but wow the postage is dear!

About $82 worth of stuff was $78 to get to western australia! Unfortunately there was no working option apart from express courier..

I'm going to be buiding a heli, but I'm in no rush as I'm still getting experience on a little MCPX. They are very forgiving to finger troubles..

Is there a more economical postage available?

G.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: SW_RC

I'd be happy to buy from XHeli, but wow the postage is dear!

About $82 worth of stuff was $78 to get to western australia! Unfortunately there was no working option apart from express courier..

I'm going to be buiding a heli, but I'm in no rush as I'm still getting experience on a little MCPX. They are very forgiving to finger troubles..

Is there a more economical postage available?

G.

I'm so sorry about that but that the only service we are for you country right now.

Eric
Old 07-28-2011, 05:32 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

i do not agree with any of you that  they dont answer their phones. you act like your the only ones that purchase from them try holding for 20 minutes eventually they do answer. its called patience . i had  a item that was back ordered with other items they called me i told em i would wait but after 4 months it was obvious the item wasnt ever going to be restocked. i called waited spoke to a rep and they refunded the money. also i had a order that had a item missing i called told the rep and she replied they are being boxed up now sir im sorry for the inconvenience .
i love xheli i have not yet had a bad experience. 
Old 07-29-2011, 06:54 AM
imacamper

If you consider your experience good customer service, then Ican see why you disagree. That kind of service is not "good" in my book and Iwill buy elsewhere.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: imacamper

If you consider your experience good customer service, then Ican see why you disagree. That kind of service is not "good" in my book and Iwill buy elsewhere.

I understand sorry that we cant do business.

Eric
Old 11-11-2011, 05:33 PM
gettin high

Ordered 3 S107s,2 spare batteries, and a sim from XHeli on 11/02/11 and recived the package w/ complete order on 11/08/11. People that is only 6 days with 2 being the weekend! If thats not fast service I dont know what is. Whatever you have read before about XHeli in the past about customer satisifaction, shipping,responce time,and inquiries let me put your mind to rest.In all catagories XHeli has surpasted my expications. Eric responded after I posted about my recieving my order so fast,in less than 3 hours, so rest assured someone is minding the store! Every post that I have witnessed that Eric has responded to about a problem, all he wanted was your order number and what he could do to help you with your problem. Service like that is to commended. I will bet u money he works full time at his job at XHeli ,and answers these post on his time off, because if u look at the time he replies to some of the post its late in the evening. And no I dont work for or sell for XHeli. Have had very bad experiences before with so called intrenet R/C sites, so buying with XHeli was about as pleasant as it gets. Give them a shot and watch what happens, I bet u will be as happy as I am.       
Old 11-12-2011, 07:49 PM
KCinNC

i'm awaiting the Black Friday Sales....
Old 11-12-2011, 10:28 PM
imacamper

They are very fast. Just hope you never have an issue or question where you need to actually communicate with someone unless they have improved. As of my last attempt at dealing with them, emails never received replies and phones go unanswered. And I didn't even have an issue! I had a sales question...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.